Chapter 2

~ Ariana Pov~

My life is a typical Hannah Montana Story, I live the best of both worlds at school, I'm known as Ariana Casanova but, on stage I'm known as popstar, actress Ariana Grande which is my real name, my mom didn't want fame get to me so, she took me to school and faked my identity by naming me Ariana Casanova.

Harry Styles is known as a popstar at school and that's why he has let fame get to him.

The only people who know my secret are Scarlett, Mackenzie, Summer, Eleanor,Perrie and since Perrie isn't much of a liar Zayn found out as well.

I know what your thinking of 'Why, trust them?' they kinda found out on thier own and I'm kinda glad, cause I can talk to them about stuff, I don't even tell my mom about and I'm glad.

I had an interview today at The Wanda Watson Show, were gonna talk about my celebrity crush Harry Styles.

Mackenzie made me say that it was him to create publicity and the worst part is thanks to that it only gained Harry's popularity at school.

"Ariana, your on in five"Mom said.

"Thanks, Mom"I said as she fixed my wig.

I didn't want to dye my hair red cause then it's gonna be obvious at school that my name isn't really Ariana Casanova.

"How was school? "Mom asked.

"Harry talked to me today"I said applying lipstick.

"What did he say?"Mom asked.

"He invited me to a One Direction rehearsal"I said.

"When?"Mom asked.

She knew that I kinda liked Harry, but who doesn't.

"Now"I said.

"What did you tell him?"Mom asked.

My Mom's all about keeping my secret, that's why she only trusted the girls and Zayn.

"I had a thing"I said.

"Did he buy it?"Mom asked.

"I think so"I said.

"Ms.Grande you may go to the set now"A set producer said.

"Ok"I said.

"Gonna luck sweetie"Mom said giving me a hug.

"Thanks Momma"I said following the producer.

"When Wanda calls you pass and sit"The Producer said.

"Thank you"I said as I placed my microphone.

"And now the moment we all have been waiting for Ariana Grande"Wanda said.

Wanda had blonde hair and looked like she was in her thirties.

"Thanks for having me, Wanda"I said sitting the chair next to her desk.

"No thank you for coming"Wanda said.

There were questions, I answer at all of my interviews, so I was kinda comfortable but the she brought the subject I wanted to forget so badly about: Harry Styles

"The world when buzzing when you admitted having a crush on Harry Styles"Wanda said as I nodded.

"But now there's even more controversial news that Harry admitted having a crush on you"Wanda said.

"Oh really"I said acting surprised.

"Yeah we should tots set you to up"Wanda said.

Well he goes to school with me.