Chapter 4

~ Ariana Pov ~

It felt kinda wierd that I was helping Harry with his homework.

But now I'm sure that something is happening cause at lunch he was all 'Ariana Grande is so hot' and now he's being all flirty with Casanova.

I chuckled at Harry's statement of grammar and the wierd part was were not learning grammar in English, we were learning the same thing kindergartners learn. .......Nouns.

*A/N -> Not really sure of what they learn in 12 grade, sorry if your in twelve grade cause I'm only in ninth so my bad and I'm puertorican so it's kinda worse*

"Tell me the sentence you didn't understand"I said sitting close next to him.

He backed away a little and focused on the notebook again.

"I didn't understand the example sentence"Harry said as I nodded again.

"What was it since Mr.Parks sometimes gives different sentences"I said checking his notebook taking in mind that his grammar was indeed awful.

"Brad is nauseous"Harry read.

When he finished he looked at me confused.

"What's the noun? "I asked kinda chuckling with his confused expression.

"Nauseous"Harry said slowly looking at me like if he knew that it was wrong but not really sure about it.

I have no words for this now.

"That's an adjective"I said slowly.

He looked confused before looking at his notebook again.

"Is"Harry said in the same tone.

"That's a verb"I said while nodding.

How is this guy in the twelfth grade?

"Brad"Harry said.

"Keep in mind that the noun is what the sentence is talking about"I said nodding my head.

"It's to hard"Harry whined.

"Harry, Mr.Parks took the sentence out of a kindergarten book"I chuckled while he blushed.

"Now, I feel dumb thank you for your kindness, Ariana"Harry said.

"Anytime"I said sarcastically.

"Um...I used indelible ink"Harry read slowly.

"What didn't you understand in that sentence? "I asked.

"What does indelible mean?"Harry asked.

"It means impossible to remove, erase, or wash away; permanent"I recited like I knew it by memory which is true.

"It is an adjective"Harry guessed.

"That's right what is it describing? "I asked interested if this spark of smartness kept flowing inside of him.

"Ink"Harry said.

"Correct...... the verb?"I asked.

"Used"Harry said kinda proud of himself.

"Nouns"I said.

"I and ink"Harry said.

"Main Noun....."I said.

"Ink cause the verb and adjective is modifying it"Harry said.

"Perfect keep that in mind when you do this in class"I said.

"Is Mackenzie good as this?"Harry asked scared that the black haired girl will be better at something then he is.

"She is and I'm surprised"I said.