Chapter 24

~ Harry Pov ~
(August 16)

I'm visiting Zack today.

Last week poor guy stayed crying since I couldn't stay so long.

But the thing is I can't get over the fact that I kissed Ariana and now she's avoiding me.

I really messed it up this time.Well it's the first time that I mess up.

"Hey Cynthia"I said coming through the door as she waved to me.

"Zack is with Rose in the screening room"She said as I nodded.

@Harry_Styles:
Visiting Zack again!!!
#HarryAndZackDay

When I entered the screen room Rose and Zack were watching Toy Story.

Liam would be very proud of these kids.

Rose is a little girl with dirty blonde pigtails and pale skin and she's about 6 too.

"Hey guys"I said making them turn around and smile.

Zack was the first one that stood up and ran towards me jumping into my arms.

"Hey Zack"I said hugging him.

"Hi,Harry"He said while I placed him back in the ground.

"Hey,Rosie"I said giving her a hug and a small kiss on the cheek.

"Hi"She said smiling.

"So what are we doing today?"I asked as they smiled at each other.

I think I just gave them an idea.Why am I so good with kids?

"Let's play tag"Rosie said as Zack nodded.

Rosie and Zack have gotten close since last week.

Now that I've been spending time with him...he's different.He changed for better just because a girl is making him change and well me too.

Maybe that's why Ariana's scared of dating me.She sees me as the guy whom is just talking to her to prove a point.

She even might be crushing on someone else.

Maybe thinks I'm going to do what I always do.I'm going to stop the bet when I grow some courage to ask her out.

Ever since Niall's gift receiving party Summer and Drew have been watching me.Mackenzie said that Summer sensed something about me.

"Harry"Rosie said waking me up from my thoughts.

"Um....yeah"I said scratching my head.

"Are you okay?"Zack asked frowning a bit.

"Yeah,I'm just thinking about something"I said as he told me to sit down with him and Rose.

"About what?"Zack asked.

"Nothing it's silly"

"C'mon we can help you like you help us"Rose said as I nodded.

"I like a girl and on Wednesday I kinda kissed her"I said as the six year old children thought about what I said.

"What happened?"Zack said.

"She stopped the kiss and left thanks to that she's not talking to me"I said bringing my knees to my chest as they both looked at me.

Is it weird I'm asking girl advice from kids that might still eat their boogers?

"Does she know you like her?"Rose asked.

They both got closer to me and placed their feet on my own.

"No"I said as she nodded.

"Have you tried telling her"Zack said making Rose nod approving his question.