Chapter 7

~ Harry Pov ~

(August 3)

It was time for the showcase.

The School usually does these things as a welcoming party to the new school year.

I actually didn't want to do it cause...well I love to sing but it's only a pastime,it won't give my children a future.

The Schools music teacher Mrs.Quincy made me do it hence me not showing much effort in her class.

All of the boys were here and I'm surprised cause I told them it wasn't such a huge deal and not to show up.

"I'm not here to see you Harry"Liam said as I asked him what on earth they were doing here while they sitting down on their chairs on the front row.

"Yeah were not"Louis said as I looked at him.

"I thought what we had was special,Louis"I said starting to fake cry on Ariana's shoulder since she was next to me.

I was told Ariana Grande was at Eleanor's flat getting ready.

Ariana started to pay my head as I felt her wave to some people.

"It is, but I'm actually here more to see Ariana perform"Louis said as she smiled at him.

"Thanks Lou"Ariana said as I looked at them.

"What about me?"I asked wrapping my arm around Ariana's shoulder making her jump a little.

I smiled at her and she just grinned nervous.

"I see you sing almost everyday, Harry"Louis protested.

"Well fine that's how it is"I said as Ariana laughed with Louis' annoyed expression.

While Me, Ariana and Louis were having our little conversation Liam and Mackenzie were being there usual couple by ignoring others and just paying attention to eachother. Niall and Scarlett where talking to Scott, Drew, Summer and Brady.

"Ariana, dear, your on in five"Mrs.Quincy shouted to Ariana.

"See you guys later"Ariana said nodding towards Mrs.Quincy.

"Good luck, Love"Me and Louis shouted.

Ariana just smiled before standing close to the stairs so that Mrs.Quincy could open the event.

Ariana was wearing a black long sleeved blouse, a black skirt and some knee length socks with heels.

I was also told that Ariana always opens these things sense she moved here in the tenth grade.

I sat down next to Louis cause I wasn't planning to sit backstage with nerds who think they have talent.

"Welcome to this years showcase"Mrs. Quincy said as the audience erupted in applause.

Everybody in school attended to the showcase.....well everybody except me.

Since these things are usually Friday, when you enter the doors on Monday everybody is talking about Ariana's performance since I heard that she was extremely talented.

"As usual....well as your requests opening the showcase is Ariana Casanova"Mrs.Quincy said as the audience erupted in applause when she mentioned Ariana.

"This year Ariana will be performing 'Die in your arms' by Justin Bieber"Mrs.Quincy said.

I nodded at Louis knowing that I've heard Ariana Grande's version.

"She won't pull this off"I told Louis as he looked at me and turned around towards the stage again.

"Give a extra hard round of applause to Ariana Casanova"Mrs.Quincy said as the audience erupted in applause again but this time it happen when Ariana sat at the piano.