Chapter 23

~ Ariana Pov ~
(August 13)

So as in today I might look for a friend and the only two standards are that they can't be famous nor dating a person related to one.

I decided to go as Casanova cause she's the cover and if the person looks trustworthy I might tell them the truth.

I'm not going as Ariana Grande cause everybody only wants fame when it comes to that.

I know the girls are good friends but, I want someone that's not famous and has no connection with fame what so ever.

It sounds silly but, I just really want that.It's going to make me feel normal for a change. I always thought Cassy was the solution of living the normal live, but she's in the spotlight also thanks to the girls.

"Friend searching?"Frankie said into the phone.

I've missed talking with Frankie and I haven't in a while due to him being busy on Broadway.

"Yep,I want a friend that's not famous but will accept me as both of the Ariana's"I said as I heard him hum.

"That's nice,Ari so it's done"Frankie said referring to the album.

"Yep and out on September 3"I said smiling picking at the fabric of my skirt.

"I'm so proud of you little sis"Frankie said as I felt my eyes tear up.

Why am I so friking hormonal today?

"Thanks it means so much that your proud, Frankie"I said smiling.

"So what's the name?"He asked.

"Yours Truly"I said looking at my nails.

Man,I really need a manicure.

"Like a diary"He said interrupting my thoughts.

"The album is my diary"I said as he chuckled.

"Don't turn into Taylor Swift"He said as I laughed a little.

"Hey,it works for her and she has a ton of Grammys"I said.

And I'm not a hater cause she's a really big inspiration for me.

"You can get a ton of Grammys for being yourself"He said as I nodded.

"K"I said.

"Gotta go,Little sis"he said.

"Bye Frankie,I love ya"I said.

"Love you too"He said hanging up.

Let me check the hour.Almost time to pick up Harry.So it means friend searching for another day.

"Ari,its time to go to the airport"Mom said peeking through my door.

"Kk"I said fixing my brown hair a little and grabbing my purse.

"Nice outfit....... impressing someone"Mom said coughing the last part.

Thing I love about my Momma she never grew out the part of being childish....almost like Louis.

"Mom"I groaned.

"Let's go"she said as I nodded.

I was wearing a black crop top with white poka-dots and a white skirt with black poka-dots with some heels and my hair in my usual half ponytail.

"So are you ready for the album next month"Mom said.

"Yep"I said popping the p.

@AriCas101:
Going to pick @Harry_Styles from the airport....