Chapter 66

~ Harry Pov ~

(May 21)

"I can't believe you never told me I was dating a girl who had a stinking double life"I said obviously angry.

The guys and the girls were all here since I called them for an emergency meeting.I'm still shocked about to whole Cassy never existed and that it was Grande the whole time.

"You never asked"Drew said as I rolled my eyes.

"Don't act so charming"I said.

"Harry cut the girl some slack and at least she told you"Eleanor said.

"She played with me and then she accused me of lying"I said.

"You played with her first"Liam said standing up before Gemma rolled her eyes and pulled him down.

Gemma is staying with us since she's leaving with us on tour in August.

"I would've kept the damn secret"I said as Zayn stood up.

Louis and Niall stood up worried of what Zayn's next actions."You couldn't even keep a damn relationship for four months"Zayn said.

Oh.....no he didn't.

"You think it's all on her when you made a stupid bet to play with her damn feelings and I can't believe your acting like the innocent one now"Zayn said.

"I learned my damn lesson when I stopped the bet and cried my eyes out when she dumped me and then when she faked her death"I told Zayn.

Liam grabbed my arm as Zayn rolled his eyes and left my house.

"The only question is why would she not tell me"I said as they all looked at the ground.Summer took a deep breath before saying:"That's actually on us"

"What?"I asked.

"We told her not to tell you"Scarlett said.

I looked at them with a hurt and confused expression.

Why would my own friends and brothers not trust me?

"I wasn't going to tell anybody"

"We didn't know that"Niall said as I gasped at him.

"Niall,I loved her"I said as Eleanor looked at me.

"What so you don't anymore?"She asked.

What?

How could I love her knowing she kept such thing away from me.

"I don't love people who hurted me and then lied to me"I said as Liam looked at me.

Niall and Gemma grabbed Liam's arms as he tried to stand up. Liam yanked his arms and looked at me with a disgusted expression and walked away.

"Now I'm going to say something"Perrie said as I looked at her.

"What?"

"Who's the guy who wanted a damn car cause it was you and not her besides she wanted to tell you"Perrie said.

"There's a difference between me and her"I said.

"I think I know what it is"Scott said as I looked at him surprised.

"Your on my side right?"I asked him."The difference between you and Ariana is that she wanted to tell you but, you wanted it to go away and never tell her"Scott said ignoring my question.

"I didn't want the bet get in between us"I said as Perrie snorted.

I was the one who got hurt here.