Chapter 57

~ Harry Pov ~
(December 20)

"Where are you taking her"

This what I heard when I opened the door to see my four best friends in front of me.

"Guys it's our fourth date"I said as they entered my room.

"This is the official date"Zayn said as I sat down on my bed.

"There's a carnival in town so I might take her there"I said as they nodded.

"Are you going to ask her?"Louis asked making the boys look at me.

Idiots.

"Not sure"I said laying down.

Liam grabbed me by the shirt collar and sat me up.

Working out....works for him.

"Why not?"He asked literally in my face.

He's very overprotective of Ariana.

"I'm kidding but, I still won't tell you dudes it's a surprise"I said as they groaned.

"But Hazzo,I need answers"Niall said throwing his arms in the air.

"Only Ariana calls me Hazzo"I said kinda confused.

"Young love"Louis said as Liam and Zayn nodded.

I smiled of the thought that the guys really accept Ariana.

I mean I've gone out with a few girls in the past but,I've never felt this comfortable with one.

(A/n did I write that word right?)

Ariana is really that kind of girl you take home and watch the whole Harry Potter series with and knowing her she might even recite it.

She's obsessed with Harry Potter.

Anyways the boys say there glad I met her but, not really in the best circumstances.

The bet is still on......for now.

Ryan keeps bugging me to do things and coming to my house.

I still don't know why he's messing with Ariana if Mackenzie was the one who made him do it in the first place.

Anyways I'm ending the thing tomorrow cause tonight I need to focus on me and my lady.

Well she's not my lady...yet;)

"I'm glad you found such nice person as her"Zayn said as I smiled.

Me too.

"I'm really regretting doing this and I'm sorry I didn't listen to you when you boys said I shouldn't"I said.

They all sighed before Liam looked at me and said:"Hey it's fine but, you are stopping this?"

"Of course I am and it's ends tomorrow cause I'm meeting up with Ryan"

Louis smiled before saying:"I think I should tell you I told you so"

I rolled my eyes at Louis before he said:"I told you so"

"I don't think he gets it"Niall said sarcastically as I looked at him.

"I did"I said as my phone beeped.

@Louis_Tomlinson:
I TOLD YOU SO @Harry_Styles

"Great now people are going to wonder what that means,Mr.I Told You So"I said as Louis rolled his eyes at me.

Beep......beep

"I already see everyone threating you"Zayn said as I opened my Twitter app.

@ArianaGrande:
I'm watching you @Harry_Styles and I would text you this but my phone went missing