Chapter 13

~ Harry Pov ~

"Ok the real reason of why I'm here is because I need advice"I said nervously.

She was startled when I rushed into here without even bothering to knock in the door.

It's not that I need help or anything it's that I really forgot too.

"Advice on what?"Ariana asked.

She really reminds me of Grande and I can't seen to put my finger on the reason why.

"People think I'm a player but,thats not the case how do I make them believe I'm not?"I asked as she looked at me.

Ariana sat there thinking I was looking at the wall until I noticed the little heart tattoo she has on left foot.

It looks like she isn't a goody two shoes in the first place.

"Let me see,people usually judge a person by his or hers cover and they never see what's on the inside of that person"Ariana said truthful.

She should be a psychologist. She said the thing I wanted to hear.

"What should I do?"I asked.

"Just show them you aren't what they think"She said.

"Well you aren't what I thought you'll be"I said pointing to her tattoo.

"Exactly,I'm much more then a nerdy pretty girl that can sing"Ariana said.

She is, isn't she?

"I guess,I can try"I said nodding a little.

Let me see I can't hit on girls, check out girls, flirt with girls and help girls with there books unless it's Ariana or Mack cause people understand she's the sister I have but, I just want another one.

"See you are going to be a changed man,Hazzo"She said.

Looking at her with a very confused expression I asked,"What's with Hazzo?"

"Everybody calls you Hazz,Hazzabear,Hazza or H so mine it's original"She said.

That's true.....people really need to get over the whole Hazzabear stuff.

"So since everybody calls you Ari or Aribear I shall call you...um...Little Brown"I said as she started to laugh.

This brought a little smile to my face.

"That's really stupid"She said between laughter.

"So is Hazzo"I said raising an eyebrow at her.

"Touché,Styles"Ariana said turning the t.v. on.

"Anytime,Cassanova"I chuckled as she selected Victorious.

I smiled to see Ariana Grande on T.v.

They must be really close cause even Ariana is smiling.

"Your really close"I said all of the sudden.

"We are and look she told me she wasn't that mad but, her management told her to find another date or they are forcing her to date an Australian"Ariana said.

An Aussie.I absolutely think a British accents are way better.

No offense Cody Simpson.....

"I completely understand you know,she doesn't want to date an Australian so she decided to do what's best for her"I said.

"Yeah"She said smiling.

She has a nice smile and she's pretty....am I doing something I shouldn't ?