Chapter 30

~ Harry Pov ~

(August 29)

"I can't believe he's turning 19"Mack said jumping up and down with Ariana.

Mackenzie isn't mad anymore which is weird as hell cause she's Queen B for a reason.

And I've kinda noticed that she has a new friend named Jennifer. I'm talking about Ariana now.

Why?She's always texting with her and she's bearly spoken a word with me.

"Mack we get it your boyfriend is old"Louis said coming in with the others.

The so called others is everyone else including the birthday boy.

"Hey!"Liam said as we all laughed.

"I gotta go"Ariana said looking at her phone.

"Why?"I asked.

She just got here and I wanted to party with her. Ariana is probably the only person that really knows me for Harry in the whole room and I've been trying not to flirt until things get real with us.

"Grande is having some weird ideas and she wants my consult"She said chuckling a little.

"Bye I guess"I said giving her a hug.

"See you at school tomorrow"She said smiling at me.

After I escorted her out of the house and watch her car pull off like the creep I am, I went inside.

Now things are getting real.

"Brady a word please"I said as he looked at Liam and Drew nervous.

I walked towards the living room where no one was hence everybody was in the gaming room upstairs while Brady followed me.

"What's up Hazz?"He asked nervous.

"I heard you like the girl I like"I said as he looked at me with a 'You've got to be kidding me' face.

"Oh really so you hurt the girls you like?"He asked in a accusing tone.

"I'm not going to hurt her Brady and for your information you should just back off"I said standing up.

"Oh I'm not, I like Ariana so the one that should back off is you,Harry"

"Why should I?"I asked.

"Cause you are going to hurt her whenever you like it or not,Harry"He shouted before going upstairs.

I'm not going to hurt her besides I haven't done anything yet.

I really like her it's that....I don't know what is it called.

And she likes me back it's that I'm scared to ask her out.

"Hey,Hazz"Summer said coming in.

"Hey,Sum"I said sitting back down.

"I heard your convo with my bro"She said.

Summer is serious and now I'm confused.

"And I believe you"She said as I looked at her.

"What?"

"I know you like her,but just to make sure answer these follow up questions"She said.

"Can I ask you something first?"I asked as she nodded.

"How do you know if your in love?"

Summer smiled that kind of smile you get if you heard what you wanted too.

"Well love is a wonderful feeling and you know your in love when you feel so special with that person,everything feels right that person,you always want to be with that person cause you need that person and without them your life is incomplete"Summer said.

Summer can be smart sometimes.

"That's how you feel about Drew right?"I asked as she nodded.

"Yeah and why so interested?"She asked.

"I just want to know if I give it a shot you know"I said as she looked at me suspiciously.

What?I'm not lying.

"Ok,but if you need anything I'm here for you"She said patting my knee and standing up.

"Thanks,Sum"I said.

"No prob,Hazz"She said walking out the door.

Love......It sounds like a strong word.

I mean I can't say it's stupid anymore since Summer described it as a great thing and it sounds kinda harmless.

What should I do?

Wait...... the big question is:Do I love Ariana Casanova?

~ Brady Pov ~
(A/n making it since I want you guys to know his plan with Ryan)

"Hey,Brady"Ryan said as he picked up the phone.

I'm outside if your wondering.

I can't leave the party since it is my Best Friend's birthday.

"I need your help"I said.

"What is it?"

"Make sure Harry doesn't ask Ariana out"I said scratching my head.

"Can't do,it's part of his bet"Ryan said as I sighed.

"He's breaking the biggest rule"I said knowing he'll do what I say.

"Tell me what should I do"He said in a determine voice.

Smiling I told him my plan.

*~Authors Note~*

Happy Valentines Day!!!! 😘

Hope you get loads of candy!!

Woah things got serious

Creds to @cynthia_zavala for the great cover!!!

What is the plan?

Why is Brady asking for Ryan's help?

What's gonna happen next?

Keep reading to find out!!!

Hey,I had this idea where you ask the characters questions kinda like an interview....should I do this for chapter 36?

Comment your thoughts!!!!

Vote,Comment and Fan

-Edi'