Chapter 6

~ Ariana Pov~

"Eleanor,I can change on my own"I said as the brunette girl tried to help me with my outfit for the mall.

She's just picking out my outfit and doing a little hairstyle on the red wig.

"I've always wanted to do it"Eleanor said.

"Why?, I guess you can see the headlines already"I said placing my wig on and Eleanor got my heels to match my floral short dress.

"One Direction's leading ladies go on a girls day with Ariana Grande, is Harriana an item already"Eleanor said.

I rolled my eyes at her as she smiled.

"That sounds so informative already, El"I said.

She sighed as I looked at her,"What's wrong?"

"I'm sorry, Louis found out"Eleanor said.

"No worries, I'm actually worried he's gonna make me tell the others"I said.

"I know Louis, he is"Eleanor said as I nodded.

I stood up and walked towards my make-up bag fetching my clear lipgloss.

"How do I look"I said giving my lipgloss a finishing touch.

I stepped away from the mirror and spinned in a circle like a ballerina.

"Perfect let's go"Eleanor said taking my hand.

"Bye, Mom"I said passing through the kitchen.

"Bye, Joan"Eleanor said.

"Bye girls, don't let Perrie shop to much"Mom shouted.

"We are going to try our best"Eleanor said following me out the door.

Perrie was addicted to shopping no wonder Zayn and her make a great couple.

"The girls are already there"Eleanor said.

"Great"I said.

*At Mall*

"Let's go there"Perrie said pointing towards Toyshop.

"We went there last week with Ariana Casanova"Scarlett said as I nodded.

Perrie looked at Scarlett confused.

"Yeah and I got this dress"I said ruffling the end of my dress.

"I want that yellow romper"Perrie said pointing to the window.

"Why didn't you get it last week, Per?"Eleanor asked as Perrie kept walking in the direction towards Toyshop.

"Cause it wasn't on sale"Perrie said like if it was obvious.

"Whatever, I'm going to Forever 21"I said taking Mackenzie with me without even asking her permission.

"Sure I'll go with you"Mackenzie said sarcastically as we entered the store.

"I'm thinking about singing 'Die in your arms' by Justin Bieber for the showcase tomorrow"I said.

"What about your date with Harry?"Mackenzie asked.

"The showcase is at six and ends at seven while our date is at eight"I said taking a floral skirt in my hand.

"I thought you already recorded it"Mackenzie said.

"Ariana Grande recorded it not Casanova"I whispered so that only Mackenzie could hear me and walking towards the cashier to pay for the skirt.

"I love how you sing that song"Mackenzie said standing next to me.