Chapter 61

~ Ariana Pov ~

(December 23)

I woke up since I suddenly felt an arm draped around my waist.

"Morning"Harry whispered into my ear as I smiled."Morning"I said turning around to face him.He kissed my forehead before saying:"I missed you all night"

"You were next door silly"I said sitting up seeing he was fully dressed."I'm here to say bye since we have a interview at Good Morning London"Harry said sitting next to me.

Wait that's a thing?!

"So do you think you'll be sleeping at your house or are you sleeping here again?"I asked as he shrugged.

I'm really sad that him and Louis are in an a fight.

"I'm feel really bad about what I said to Louis and it just makes me feel bad"Harry said standing up and I stood up too.He always knows what to say but, not how to say it.

I smiled at him before wrapping my arms around his waist and placing my head on his chest.

Well the dude is 6'1 and I'm 5'0 so I'm much smaller.He kissed the top of my head making me smile.

"Please make things right with Louis"I said going inside the bathroom.

Harry smiled at me before saying:"I'll see you down stairs for breakfast"

I rolled my eyes before getting some clothes and walking towards the bathroom.

~ Harry Pov ~

"Thanks again for letting me stay the night"I told Joan as I helped her with breakfast."Don't worry Harry it was only one night"

Today is the day that Grande opens up for Justin.

Cassy has to go cause she's the songwriter while Niall and Scarlett begged for tickets. I really want to go so I can spend time with my lady. We haven't even dated for a week and I just want to spend time with her. I mean there's always things you never tell people cause there too personal and I just want her to know the real Harry that everybody else takes for granted just beacuse I'm in a band and that stupid label called famous or a celebrity if you may.

Since I'm with Joan I brought the subject up:"Are you ready for the 02 arena?"She laughed before saying:"I'm not the person you should be asking"

I looked to my right to see Ariana fully dressed and ready to start the day.

"So are you excited?"I asked as she nodded."I heard that place was huge"She said sitting down and grabbing an orange juice her Mum gave her."It's not that big"I said.

"Says the guys who's boy band sold out a surprising six days"Ariana said as I rolled eyes and grabbed the plate of pancakes Joan gave me with my own cup of orange juice.

She told me she had to see the movie cause of Camila but,she ended up loving it.

"You flatter me"I said as Joan chuckled behind me. I sat down next to her as she said:"Don't let your ego keep growing".

I rolled my eyes as she took a piece of my pancakes and placed it in her mouth."Dear,there's some for you"Joan said as I gasped at Ariana's actions."Momma"She groaned standing up.

Joan smiled at me as I continued to eat."So,Harry,is the interview about the next tour?"Joan asked as I looked at her and Ariana was serving herself pancakes with a pouty face.

She's so cute.

"Yeah it is"I said as Ariana looked at me."You excited for tour?"

I haven't thought about that. What if were still together by the time I leave for tour? I haven't felt what the guys feel when they leave on your while leaving their girlfriends behind.