Chapter 16

~ Ariana Pov ~

"I need to change the dress"Summer said again for hundredth time.

"Why?"Eleanor asked.

"Cause I don't like it"Summer said pouting sitting on my bed.

You've got to be kidding me.

"Me two"Scarlett said.

These girls look more related then Mackenzie and Summer do. The tend to do this and that's why I really don't look forward too going to the mall with them cause they get the clothing and then they suddenly don't like it.

"Going back to the subject"Mack said clasping her hands and looking at me.

"So,Ari do you like Harry?"Perrie asked.

"Kinda,I guess"I said shrugging.

"That's great news"Mom said as we looked at her.

When did my Mom get here?

"Why is that Joan?"Eleanor said while moving bits of her hair from her face.

"She can tell Harry about her since the rest know it"Mom said.

Did she just say that ? I don't even know Harry and she suddenly thinks she does. I mean I don't even know if our friendship is going to work and I've been feeling weird around him and it's making me lose my mind more then it's already lost.

"I don't think so,Mom"I said.

"Why not?"Mom asked looking a bit confused.

"Harry can be very social sometimes"Mack said before I could talk.

"Yeah,thats why you never trust him with deep and personal secrets"Eleanor said.

"Well fine and Ariana finish that song"Mom said leaving the room.

"Song what song?"Summer asked.

"I only have one song left for my album and I haven't finished it"I said.

"Don't worry,we'll go to the mall....again and then when we come back,I'll get ready for date night and then Ari can finish that song"Mack said standing up from my bed.

"Yay"Perrie said standing as well.

You gotta love these girls.

*After Mall and Ryan incident*

"Ari are you awake?"Harry said shaking me.

"Mhm"I said openings eyes to see Louis and Harry in front of my face.

"Look she is"Louis said as I sat up and they sat next to me.

Well it's because you woke me up.

"Are you ok,Little Brown?"Harry asked throwing his arm around my shoulder.

I flinched at the contact of his arm on my shoulder making him retire it and look at me confused.

"Yeah thanks,what hour is it?"I asked scratching the back of my head.

"Don't worry you still have time to help Mack to get ready for her date"Harry said as I nodded at him.

"Thanks I gotta go then and thanks Hazzo"I said as he pulled me into an embrace.

"No prob Little Brown"He said as we separated and Louis engulfed me in his arms.

"See ya later,Lou"I said as we separated from our hug.

"Later takes forever,AriBear"He said as Harry chuckled.

*At her flat*

"Just write about something or someone you care about"Scarlett said as I looked at my half full song sheet.