Chapter 60

~ Ariana Pov ~

(December 22)

Beep....beep

I wished that phone would die.

What if it's mine?

Wait....nevermind.

"Ari,its your phone"Scarlett said tossing it making it fall on my face.

"Owww"I said as I saw up looking at Perrie still fast asleep besides me.

"It's Harry"Scarlett mumbled sleepy against the pillow I borrowed her.

"It's no-......oh yeah it's him"I said Perrie sat up next to me.

From: Bae;)

They say that Disney World is the "happiest place on earth"....obviously,they've never been in your arms

Good morning princess

He is just the cutest thing ever.

"Awe"I said as Perrie wiped her fake tears.

"Who's making noise at such early hour?"Scarlett said making Jennifer wake up.

"Harry texted Ari just the cutest thing ever"Perrie said hugging my side obviously fangirling.

Wait.....where's Eleanor?

"She got up an hour ago and went for some breakfast"Perrie said yawning.

Having the need of some normal people or in this case Eleanor I got out of bed with my phone and walked outside to see El chatting with Mom and Frankie.

"Y'all having a dialogue"I said in my Cat voice.

"Sup Mrs.Styles"Eleanor said as I rolled my eyes.

I walked towards the kitchen to fix myself some pancakes.

"Mrs.Styles"

I turned around to see Frankie smiling at me.

"Hey,bro"I said hugging him.

He hugged me back and said:"I'm still watching him"

"Don't worry he won't hurt me and besides it's not like he's using me to get a car"I said as Frankie nodded.

Beep...beep

From:Jai

Meet me at Starbucks around three.

To:Jai

Kk see you later.

"So I heard Grande and Jai are back together"

"Jai and I are pretending don't worry and I really want things to work with Harry"I said as Frankie nodded at me.

"I'm happy for you"Frankie said as I nodded.

Wait a sec.

"Please threat Jai"I said as he looked at me confused.

"Grande is your little sister and it's going to look wrong if you don't threat Jai and you did to Harry when Cassy is only the songwriter"

Frankie looked at me confused before nodding.

To:Jai

Frankie is going to threat you because Grande is his little sister and he did to Harry while Cassy is only the songwriter

From:Jai

Lol sure

"He's prepared"I said as Frankie took his phone out.