Chapter 32

~ Harry Pov~

(September 2)

Brady has no idea about how I really feel for Ariana and just because I previously planned on playing with her it doesn't mean I actually want to now.

She's just something I can't describe and it's kinda freaky, I haven't really felt like this for anyone just because I just recognize how love disappears and falls apart before our eyes. I didn't want that to happen to me, but now I honestly don't give a damn about it.

"I'm going to show Brady,Louis"I said as we walked down the mall.

As you know tomorrow Ariana Grande's album comes out. Casanova really out did herself and I'm proud of her.

The infamous party is Sunday and I'm taking Zack with me since he wants to meet Grande.

"Awe your marking your territory"He cooed as we entered a girl store.

Yeah I'm getting her a floral dress since she likes those kind of dresses.

I wish I were famous.

Oh right,I'm in a boyband.Our third album 'Midnight Memories' is coming out November 25.

"She's not mine,Louis"I said as I picked one her size something she would use.

"Yet"Louis said.

"Brady is smart,Lou,he wouldn't go down without a fight and I'm not sitting down so he can take her away from me like that"I said as he smiled at me while we walked towards the cashier.

"Didn't you learn anything with what Summer told you"Louis said as we payed and walked out the store which name I never saw.

"Yeah and I haven't really talked to her about it"I said.

"Who?"Louis asked.

"Cassy"I said annoyed.

"Ohhh right lover girl"He said as I tried to smack him.

"Anways,I know he's planning something and I just want her to see that I really like her".

The only problem here is that I don't know how.

"But didn't you guys tell each other days ago?"Louis asked.

"Yeah"I said as we walked towards the food court.

"Let's get pizza"Louis said.

"Niall and Scarlett are rubbing off on you"I said.

"They need to rub some stupid sense into you"Louis said as I ordered our pizzas.

"Lou,I know she likes me and we've kissed like four times,but even though I know there's a possibility she might say yes....."I said cutting myself off as we sat down.

"What?"Louis asked.

"I'm scared"

"Scared.....why?"Louis asked.

"She might reject me"I said.

"She won't"Louis said.

"How do you know that,she might've just said she liked me cause she felt bad or maybe....."I started to say before Louis cutted me off.

"Stop being a diva,Harold"Louis said annoyed.

"I can't stop thinking about the fact that she can stop liking me and go to Brady"I said taking a bite of my pizza angry.

"She won't".

Who the hell does the dude thinks he is.

"How do you know that?"I asked taking a sip of soda.

"Your Harry Styles"

"She doesn't like me cause I'm Harry Styles,she likes me cause I'm Harry that awkward kid that audition for the X-Factor in 2010"I said as Louis nodded satisfied for my answer.

"That was the answer I was looking for"Louis said.

Beep...beep

"It's Mack"I said looking at Louis who was smirking at me.

Am I the only one of us who thinks that the Larry shippers are going crazy with the sight of us being in the mall together?

From:Macky Pie
Ari is here with that new friend of hers........you should come and meet her

"Mack wants me to meet the friend"I said as Louis nodded.

"I thought you saw her?"Louis asked.

"I did,but she was leaving"I said.

"I want to meet her with you since a friend of Casso is a friend of Louis Tomlinson"Louis said.

"Sure"

"Harry stop being so negative with this"Louis said serious.

"What the heck are you talking about?"I asked confused.

"This thing with Ariana and Brady"Louis said.

"What do you mean?"I asked.

"Ever since you found out they've been texting you've been on drama king mode and sweetheart that's my thing"Louis said.

My bad.

"He's planning something,Lou"I said.

"So?"

"So......so!"I said angry.

"Look she likes you and you like her"Louis said as we threw our trash away.

"Why didn't I think about that"I said sarcastically.

"Harry,please don't feel insecure with this"

It's the first time I've been insecure with a girl not liking me the way that she told me she did.

"Lou at least it's the right girl"I said as he stopped his tracks.

"I never said it was the wrong girl,but I hate you feeling so insecure about something"He said as we walked to my car with Ariana G's gift in Louis' hand.

"Anyways but I think she's amazing,Lou"I said as we entered my car.

"I would say 'aww' since I ship Harriana more then you do,but I'm disgusted"Louis said.

"I ship Harriana"I said.

"Tweet it"

@Harry_Styles:
I ship #Harrina more then you ship #Jelena......@AriCas101

Yeah she ships Jelena so hard......well who doesn't?

"Done"

"Idiot"

*~ Authors Note~*

You still have until Chapter 35 to comment your questions

I only have two questions and so many ideas 😫

Comment your thoughts!

Vote,Comment and Fan!

-Edi'