Chapter 70

~ Harry Pov ~

( May 28)

Niall and Liam come home tomorrow but, neither told me what happened with them and Ariana.

"Louis,I lost everything"I said as he rolled his eyes.

I feel the love Louis Tomlinson.

"Harry,I love you and stuff but,you need to fight for her"

"I tried and it was to late"I said.

Louis nodded before saying:"Harry,the person that had to fly to California was you not Liam nor Niall"

"She doesn't want to see me"

He sighed before standing up and walking away.

She doesn't want to see me cause she wants nothing to do with me.I love her more then I love myself and that's not healthy.

I know she wasn't the person I thought she was but, I wasn't the same for her either.

She's had problems of her own this year and me messing with her tops them all.

I felt a presence behind me.

"Louis,stay there I want to tell you something and I don't want you looking at me cause then I won't say anything"I said.

"I just let the silliest thing get in they way of trying to make things better with her and I was so mad at myself for not being a better person but,now I'm just mad at myself for not trying harder to get her back"I said sighing taking my phone out.

I looked at my screensaver is when we were dating and took a picture at a Christmas party I was invited to.

I sighed at the picture and tried to fight the tears threatening to come out of my eyes.

"And I should've gone to California not Liam or Niall but, I wasn't sure what to say or how she was going to react"

"What I think I want to say is that your right,I should've fought harder and I now I know I should go after her and not send people to do it instead"

I waited for Louis to respond.

Why isn't he responding?

~ Ariana Pov ~

I'm here at his house. I know he wants to see me cause Liam and Niall made that clear.

I don't know why I'm here and a regular person would've stayed home and not care if the person who hurted you is crying there eyes out cause they realized they made a mistake.

I couldn't stay home.

I love Harry and me staying home would make me cry my eyes out. That's why I grabbed the first flight I could so I can tell Harry I don't care who was wrong and mistakes just make relationships stronger.

Liam told me even though he's a jerk,Harry cares about me.

I care about him to,I wouldn't convince a fool if I said I didn't.

What should I tell him?

"I don't know what I'm doing"I said pressing my head against the door.

I finally took the courage and knocked the door.

I took a deep breath as Louis opened the door.

"Ariana?"He said surprised.

"Surprise"I said giving him a shy smile.

"Thanks for coming I can't bear with Mr.Drama Queen crying all day"Louis said as I hugged him and entered the flat.

He smiled at before saying:"I'm going to play with him now"