Chapter 18

~ Ariana Pov ~

( August 6)

After Harry and Louis left me and Scar were very bored soo she decided to leave as well.

Anyways I was alone soo I decided to go to bed.

Now I'm on my way to school...

School isn't really my favorite place to be with all of people who think there better then you just because they have bigger bodies and I'm not really considered friend material cause I'm smart and have no body whatsoever.

People these days don't really focus on what's on the inside and it's very irritating that people prefer to judge the book by its cover before actually considering on what's on the inside.

That's why I always tell my loves to not focus on the surface, but to understand what's really behind the story.

And about school it drives me insane.

It's always the same thing:Bullies,Work,Mean girls,Cheerleaders (except the girls)

It's so much to handle.

That's why after we graduate Ariana Casanova is just going to suddenly disappear and I'm going to live my life as Ariana Grande and only Ariana Grande.

"Well isn't little Miss Ariana Casanova"

I just got here and Ryan's already nagging me.

"What do you want?"I asked putting my books in my locker.

Yeah I'm already inside.

"I wonder what Harry Styles sees in you"He said taking a strip of my hair.

"Nothing were only friends"I said closing my locker.

Harry sees nothing in me cause he looks at me like if I were the most hideous thing he's ever seen.

"Right he's your little protecter"He said chuckling.

"I'm leaving"I said starting to walk away.

"Your not going anywhere"He said grabbing me and pushing me to my locker making me hurt my back and cring in pain.

"Leave me alone"I whispered obviously surprised and oblivious of what's going to happen next.

"No,Harry isn't here to protect you soo I have an opportunity to make your life a living hell"Ryan said in my ear.

Ryan snapped his fingers and his possie came and before I knew it everything went black.

~ Harry Pov~
(August 6)

I'm driving to school as a ambulance passed me.

Wonder what happened?

I parked in my parking as followed the people that work in the ambulance what ever there called until I saw her.

"No"I whispered to myself as those people placed her on the bed thingy.

I really don't know what there called.

"What happened to her?"I asked Mack who ran towards me when she saw me and embraced me quickly.

"She was pushed excessively against the locker"Mack said crying a little.

"Yeah but,that was Grande"I whispered as she retrieved from our embrace while a few tears came out.

"No she called in sick so it was Casanova"Mack said.

This is probably even worse.

"Who did this?"I asked through my teeth.

I know who did this.