Chapter 9

~ Harry's Pov ~

*Saturday*

(August 4)

I groaned for what felt liked the hundredth time today.

I'm tired and this is probably the most boring thing I've ever done.

I'm not saying I don't feel bad that's exactly the problem I feel horrible and all of this gives me the urge to donate blood or something.

I feel sorry for the orphans, but I just feel like I don't belong here.

I could be with Ariana Grande and thanks to this I'm stuck here with Mack at a orphanage.

The orphanage is called 'I'm here for you'.

Don't get me wrong my heart is breaking at the sight of these kids that don't have any Mum or Dad's.

It kinda makes me glad that I have my Mum and my Dad cause there here for me in my toughest choices in life and for that I am grateful.

I can tell that Mack understands perfectly what these kids are going through.

When Mack was little she lost both of her parents in a deadly car accident.

She lives with her Aunt now and thanks to that she met us.

Mack had a little girl named Rose in her arms that just went through Mackenzie's same experience and Mack perfectly understood her.

"Harry this is Zachary"The owner named Cynthia said coming with a little boy with a little teddy bear.

Zachary had black hair and was kinda pale but not like Niall.

He was only six years old and perfectly talked in whole sentences.

"Hi,I'm Harry"I said taking the little boy in my arms.

"I'm Zack"He whispered obviously feeling imposed. His eyes budged when he saw all of my tattoos.

"Don't worry,I'm not going to bite"I said smiling at him making him relax a little in my arms.

"Are you from One Durection?"He asked showing a bit if more confidence.

I chuckled that he said Durection instead of Direction.

"Yeah,I am"I said as he looked at me.

"You have a nice voice"He said hugging his bear some more.

"Thanks and that's some nice bear you got there"I said as he looked at me and smiled.

"No one really likes it"He said in a happy tone.

"Why not its so cool "I said as he showed me it some more.

It was a little white bear with one ear and one eye.

If your wondering the eye was pulled out and the ear was probably bitten off. Its going to haunt my nightmares.

"You really like it?"He asked unsure.

"Of course Zack"I said as he pulled me into a hug.

"Your the bestest friend ever"Zack whispered in my ear.

"You too"I said hugging him back.

I looked up to see Mack and Cynthia looking at me smiling.

It turns out Zachary has never communicated with a person that wasn't Cynthia or his psychologist.

I'm going to be honest I think I should come here more often to talk with Zachary.It was actually time to go.

"Don't worry Zack from today,Saturdays will be Harry and Zack day"I said as I picked up the little six year old.

"Your coming back?"He asked unsure.

"Yeah,I am"I said as he wrapped his little arms around my neck.

"Thanks for being my friend Hwary"Zachary said.

I guess I got a nickname.

"No thanks for being mine"I said as I placed him on the ground.

"Bye!"He exclaimed waving his hand.

"Bye see ya Saturday "I waved back as Cynthia took him back to the room where the others where.

"I might say Harry you did good"Cynthia said when she got back.

"Thanks I'll love to come back and visit him"I said as she smiled.

"That's fantastic cause I was going to ask you to return"She said as Mack slightly nudged me in the arm.

"Then I accept"I said slightly nodding.

"See you next Saturday"She said leaving.

Um...bye?

"Aww I always knew you had a heart,Hazzy"Mackenzie cooed.

"I've been spending to much time with your boyfriend"I said as we went towards my car.

"Can you leave me at Ariana Casanova's house?"Mack asked.

"Sure need to see her anyways"I said as I went in the direction of Ariana's house.

"Um it's ok we're kinda having some girl-time and stuff"Mackenzie said.

Weird...it's almost if Mack didn't want me there.

But I'm also hurting her friend so it kinda makes sense.

Now I feel kinda guilty for this...

*After dropping Mack off*

What the actual hell......the boys were there.

Last time I checked Louis,Niall,Zayn and Liam aren't girls!!!!!

And I'm not checking again!!!

I ran my hand through my hair as I stopped angry at a light. That made all of the alcoholics look at me with a disgusting glare and some even flipped me off.

What's with the lads and Ariana anyways??

Ever since Thursday they tried to convince me out of the bet.

And yesterday at lunch they paid more attention to Ariana then me.I guess they just want to know Ariana a little better and stuff.

But they didn't even talk to me!!!

And the last time I checked I was really interesting! And I've been called that by some people.

Ariana isn't even that interesting.I mean she's great and stuff.

But she's not popular and it's like High School Musical all over again except the whole randomly sing and dance part.

And who hasn't seen that movie?And I don't understand what's the big deal with Zac Efron!!!I look awesome in bandanas too.

Anyways...everybody is being really weird cause of something and I will like to be part of this too.

I should call Drew,Scott and Brady maybe they know what's up.

But why wouldn't they tell me?And why would they go onto Ariana's side???

Man...this is confusing!!!!!!!!

*~ Author's Note~*

In this chapter I just wanted the project to happen to show that Harry does indeed has a heart

Dedication time...um yay!!

StumbleUnderWinter

You know the drill...I guess

Vote,Comment and if pleased fan

-Edi'