Chapter 72~ Epilouge

Link for trailer in my bio

*Epilouge*

(I know what they mean now! I feel smarter.....I still don't know how to write them)

~Harry Pov~

(20 years later)

"And that's how me and your mother came to be"I said as our children looked at us.

Yeah....me and Ariana got married 13 years ago.

"I can't believe Mom was awesome"Zach said as Ariana rolled her eyes.

We have two children....Zach Alexander and Mackenzie Anne.

Mack died a year after we graduated High School.

Liam was so mad he never forgave her so they could get back together.

But now he's happily married with a girl that went to school with him before One Direction.

"So uncle Liam went out with a girl named like me before Auntie Sophia"Mackenzie said.

"I loved the name"Ariana said as I nodded.

"Uncle Ryan didn't like you"Mackenzie said as I nodded.

Ryan stopped messing with me and we became great friends.

Well the guys and I stopped going on World Tours do to us having children.

Zayn left the band in early 2015 and after a year. I called him and began to hang out again so now we're speaking terms again. The fans lost it when they saw me hanging out with him.

Ariana is still acting and won her fifth Grammy last February.

I'm so proud of my baby girl. Now everything I wanted is now here with me cause I have my wonderful wife and my two children.

"Dad was a wild man"Zach said as I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"You better treat girls right"I said as he nodded.

It wasn't easy for me to get her trust back but,the wait was worth it.

"I love how in love uncle Niall and auntie Scarlett are"Mackenzie said as she fixed her dress.

"And I can't believe that uncle Zayn was actually in One Direction"Mackenzie said as Zach nodded.

"I always thought those were rumors"

Niall and Scarlett are celebrating Jenna's birthday;Jenna is Niall and Scarlett's little girl.Today she turns five and in difference from her parents she's cuter then a sunflower.

"Remember to ask for your blessing"Ariana said as we all nodded.I grabbed the keys and walked outside while the kids followed me.

"Dad, mom's getting the dip from the refrigerator"Mackenzie said as I got in the car and turned the engine on.

"Okay and buckle your seat belts"I said as Zach rolled his eyes.

"Hey, little guy what's with the attitude? "I asked as he sighed.

"I'm to old for seat belts, Dad"Zach said as Ariana got into the car.

"Dear"I said as she looked at me.

"What?"She said.

"Our son said he is to old for seat belts"

She looked at him before she started to laugh.

"Smooth, Mom"Mackenzie said as Ariana rolled her eyes.

"It rubs and no twelve year old uses them"Zach said.