Chapter 3

~ Harry Pov~

I can't believe I just asked Ariana Grande out and she accepted!

I don't think I'm dreaming cause, I look to good to be dreaming.

"Mackenzie"I said calling her over. 

"What? "Mackenzie asked as Liam letted her go since he was holding her by the waist.  

"I can't believe you gave Ariana Grande my number"I said as Mackenzie walked over to me. 

"I thought you liked her"Mackenzie said.

I just stood in silence, accepting the truth while Mackenzie smirk at me.

"You asked out her out right? "Scarlett asked coming over. 

"Yeah"I said smiling.  

"She said yes......"Louis said confused.  

That's rude.

"Yes she did"I said smiling. 

"Awww....Hazz got bite by the love bug"Perrie said. 

"Harry, this is serious, you need to commit to dating a superstar actress"Summer said. 

"I know I think I'm ready to have a real relationship here"I said sitting down. 

"What about the bet?"Niall asked. 

"What about it?"I asked. 

"Ariana Casanova is not going to hang out with you knowing that you have a girlfriend"Niall said. 

"So, I tell Ariana Grande about the bet and she'll understand"I said as Mackenzie looked at Scarlett with a worried face. 

"You girls have been acting really strange since Harry told us about the bet and even you Zayn"Liam said. 

"The problem is that Ariana Grande knows Ariana Casanova really well"Mackenzie said.  

"Really well"Eleanor said. 

"Like sisters"Perrie said.  

"BFFWAE"Zayn said.

What does that mean?

"Best Friends Forever Without An Exception"Zayn said like if he read my mind.  

"She wouldn't want to lie to her friend that her boyfriend is using her"Summer added.  

"Fine, then I won't ask Ariana Grande to be my girlfriend until the bet is over"I said. 

"You do that"Scarlett said. 

"It's getting late and we have school tomorrow"Mackenzie said.  

"Yeah we should go"Summer said.

We all said bye to the girls and the guys, and then they left leaving me, the lads, Eleanor and Perrie in my flat with Louis.

"I have a better idea"I said. 

"What is it?"Zayn asked. 

"I'll date Ariana but since I don't think that Ariana Casanova knows who's Ariana Grande, I can still do the bet while not telling them both"I said. 

"They just told you, that they are almost sisters"Eleanor asked.

Oh yeah......I forgot that point.

"What are you going to do about it?"Niall asked.  

"I'll come up with and excuse, I'm a pretty good actor"I said while Niall started to laugh.