Chapter 55

~ Mackenzie Pov ~
(November 28)

I sighed sitting down on my bed as Aunt Patricia helped me with my outfit.

"He won't talk to me"I told as she looked at me.

"It's your fault dear"Aunt Patricia said as I groaned.

"I regret everything I've done in the past three years"I said laying down on my bed.

"Sweetheart I love you and stuff but,what you did to Ariana was terrible and something a person would do if they where jealous"Aunt Patricia said raising an eyebrow.

She's right I was jealous.

Ariana got here before Liam and I started to even speak to one another.

And when we did he told me she was really cute that's when I talked to Ryan.

"I was jealous then"I said as she looked at me.

"What has ruining Ariana have to do with Liam and you?"She asked as I groaned.

She's right but I was sixteen and stupid.

"Liam thought she was cute and I just thought he wasn't going to ask me out but,her instead"I said as she sat next to me.

She looked at me breathed in and said:"Mackenzie when your parents died I know you went all rebel and did stupid stuff but,this time your conscious was working perfectly besides always remember that Liam chose you not Ariana"

~ Liam Pov ~

"Sup,Lee-yum"Ariana said coming in my flat with Harry.

"Um....I really need to talk with you guys"I said as they looked at each other concerned.

We walked past the living room where the rest of the boys were.

There leaving in a little while to Louis' Mum's house for Thanksgiving dinner.

Where I'm going?

That's why I need Harriana.

"What's wrong?"Harry asked when we were going up the stairs.

Have patience little one.

We entered my room and I closed the doors.

They both sat on my bed while I just sat on the chair from my desk.

"Now.....what's wrong?"Harry asked as I breathed cautiously with the choice of words I still haven't decided to say.

"I'm having really mixed feelings about Mackenzie right now"I said as I saw Harry tense.

"What do you want to do?"Ariana asked as I mentally killed myself.

"I really want your opinion on this"I said as Harry looked at me and sighed.

"I think you should go even though she did many awful things it's not your battle with her it's Ariana's"Harry said as Ariana nodded.

I looked at Ariana for her opinion.

"I agree with Harry but,she might be your girlfriend and stuff that doesn't mean I will talk to her"Ariana said as I nodded.

"You think I should go to that dinner?"I asked as both nodded.

Ariana and Harry both left leaving me alone in my room.

To:Queen*
Mackenzie at what hour should I be at your house?

I waited for her reply as I grabbed my guitar.

Niall gave me some lessons during our Junior year at school.

Beep..beep

From:Queen*
A little bit after 4pm

To:Queen*
Ok

~ Mackenzie Pov ~

I still don't know why would Liam ask me at what hour he should be here if he hasn't even showed up.

"He said he was coming"I told Summer as she nodded.

"Maybe he was just curious"Summer said as we walked towards the dining room where our family was.

Everybody is here well except my parents since you know what happened to them.

I sat next to Brady who was sitting next to our cousin Luke.

"Mackenzie there's someone at the door"Aunt Patricia brought the green salad.

I sat up nodding and walked towards the door.

"Hey"I said opening the door to reveal Liam in a white buttoned up and some dress pants.

"Can I talk to you?"Liam asked as I nodded going outside and closing the door behind me.

Liam sat on the bench outside my house as I sat next to him.

"You know how you said you wanted a break in our relationship"Liam said as I nodded.

Liam sighed before saying:"I thought about it and I think it's safer if we keep it that way"

"What?"I asked not believing this was happening.

"I think we should break up Mack"Liam said as I looked away.

"I would say it's not you it's me but,we both know it is you"Liam said.

"Are you just breaking up with me cause you don't want to ruin your friendship with Ariana"i said as I felt tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Yeah and I'm sorry"He said kissing my cheek before walking away.

~ Ariana Pov ~

"Sweetie,Liam's here"Mom said as Anne helped her with the turkey.

I looked at Harry before I stood up and walked towards the door.

"Hey"I said before opening the door.

"I broke up with her"Liam said.

*after lunch*

Harry left with Liam leaving me with Gemma and Frankie.

"I have no idea what to wear guys"I said sitting down.

"He's picking you up at seven and it's only five"Gemma said.

As you know it's my first date with Harry.

Changing subjects after Liam got here Mack send me this text.

From:Mackenzie
Your going to pay Ariana Grande

I have no idea what that meant though.

"Why did Liam break up with Mack?"Frankie asked as I shrugged.

"He really loved her and it's very unexpected even for me"I said as they both nodded.

I wonder what changed his mind.

*~ Authors Note ~*

Hey it's been a long time.

Enjoy this chapter.

*Qoute*
This is the part where I say I don't want it I'm stronger then I've been before this is the part where I break free cause I can't resist it no more
~Break Free by Ariana Grande

Vote,Comment and Fan

-Edi'