Chapter 35

~ Ariana Pov ~

(September 5)

Today,Mr.Styles took me to school.

"What did you and Frankie talk about yesterday?"I asked placing my phone in my purse.

"Well he told me if I ever break your heart,he will come to my house at night and kill me"Harry said as we walked into the school building.

"That's something,he'll say"I said as he walked me to my locker.

"Your nice,sweetie"He said grabbing my hand.

"I know"

"What do you think Jai said to Grande?"Harry asked playing with my hand.

*Flashback*

"Hey,Ari"Jai coming towards me as Zack went to the bathroom with Harry.

"Hey,Jai"I said.

"I know we left things on a rough patch,but I'm just here to support you since were friends now"He said as I smiled.

"Thanks for coming to means a lot that your here"I said as he smiled.

"Why? As a girl you have right to hate the person that dumped you"He said as we walked outside.

"Yeah,but you were the first person that ever loved me for who I am and not for both of me"I said whispering the last part.

"Yeah,how's Cassy doing with Harry?"He asked as I rolled my eyes.

"Idiot"I said pushing him little.

"You love me"He said.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night"

*End of Flashback*

"He just told her he was proud"I said as he nodded.

"I feel bad for her"He said as we walked to the cafeteria.

I'm really hungry.

"Why?"I asked.

"The guy she loved dump her over the phone and then accused her of cheating when she started to date Nathan Skyes"He said.

He's right I was destroyed with all of that.

"I bet if she never dated Nathan,he would've never said that"He said giving me a plate of eggs and toast.

"You think so?"I asked.

"Yeah and she wouldn't do that"

"Your right,Ariana has a big heart to be that coincided"I said.

"She's nice"Harry said taking a sip of water.

Excuse me?

"I mean she's nothing like you"He said.

Were the same person.

"Um....thanks"I said.

"Yeah and your sweet"He gushed a little.

Excuse me?

"Sorry,I was talking about the gum in my mouth"He said fast after realizing what he said.

"Your not chewing gum"I said as he paled a little.

"Um......it's the imaginary one in my mouth......duh"He said chuckling nervously.

Sure.

"Whatever you say,sunshine"I said as he smiled.

Beep.....beep