Chapter 39

~ Harry Pov ~

(September 10)

"I'm doing it,Lou"I said as we entered our house.

"Your gonna study?"Louis asked confused closing the door behind him.

That's cute. And weird that's the first thing he thought of.

"No....eww"I said as he chuckled.

"Your going to fly?"He asked not sure of what else to ask me.

"No...I'm going to ask,Ari out"I said as he smiled like a little kid that got the gifts he wanted on Christmas Day.

"Finally"

"What,we've been friends for a month"I said.

Now that I think that I feel like this is happening to fast.

"Yeah,but your always like 'ohh I like you' or kissing"Louis said as I placed my car keys on the hook.

"We've kissed like five times and she is a great kisser"I said making him gag.

"Eww..dude,I never tell you if Eleanor is a good kisser!"He exclaimed.

"Whatever"

"But still it's about time since I hear Brady was going to do the same thing"Louis said as I stopped walking dropping my bags to the floor.

"He wouldn't"I said turning around to look at him.

"He is, so be quick"He said as I picked my bags up and ran towards my room.

"We don't have class next week"I said as he followed me upstairs.

"Yeah fixing stuff there"He said trying to keep up with me.

"Since I'm asking her out,I should spend some time with her all week"I said.

"Aren't you going to see your Mum the 15th?"He asked as I changed my shirt.

"That's Friday and I'm coming back Sunday the 17th"I said as he nodded.

"Were going to the recording studio that Monday"He shouted.

I was already half way down the stairs.

"Ok and bye"I said grabbing my keys running towards my car.

What should I do?

Um....

Hey,Ariana would you go out with me?

Or

Ariana I really like you and I would be really happy if you went on a date with me.

Yeah the second one is more Harry.

Yeah....I said that.

Do I look good?Wait what am I saying?

She likes me even if I look good or bad.She's seen me in my worst situations

*Flashback*

"How much did you drink?"Ariana asked as I kept pouring liquid into the toilet.

I kept puking as she laughed.

"I think a lot"She said stroking my wet hair.

Liam's party was really fun until I went home and called Ariana.

Don't know why I did that.

"Harry are you ok,now"She said as I nodded sitting up.

"Here Advil and a cup a water,but don't drink these until you've brushed your teeth and flush the toilet"She said as she scrunched her nose a little.