Chapter 43

~ Harry Pov ~
( September 15)

"Hey,Mum"I said as I entered my old flat.

"Hey baby"She said giving me a hug.

"Are you ok?"She asked as I hugged her tighter since I really wanted to cry again.

"No"I said as she gasped.

"Sit on the couch and I'll make you some tea"She said as I nodded walking to the couch as she walked towards the kitchen.

Gemma came in the door and smiled when she saw me.

"Hey bro"She said sitting next to me.

"Hi"I said as she frowned.

"What happened?"She asked.

"I rather not talk about it"I said as she nodded.

"Let's watch some T.V"Gemma said turning the t.v. on.

Ugh it's Wanda Waston......lady is everywhere.

"This just in Ariana Casanova or as Arianators call her Cassy arrived to California quite in style where popstar Justin Bieber picked her up"Wanda said as my tears flowed out of my eyes.

"Since Ariana Casanova is working with Scooter Braun with Grande stuff,Justin was more them glad to pick her up"Wanda said.

"Word out that Biebs and Cass are the bestest friends and have mutually gone through heart breaks now"Wanda said.

What?

"That's all for now until next time,I'm Wanda Waston"

Ugly Hag.

"Heart breaks?"Gemma asked as I nodded while tears slipped out of my eyes.

"Hazz"She said side hugging me while Mum walked in.

"Did you and Ariana break up?"Mum asked.

I didn't respond since I had my face on Gemma's lap while I cried my green eyes out.

Life sucks.

"They were never together,Mum"Gemma said.

"Sweetie look at me"Mum said as I looked at her.

"Don't let this bring you down"She said wiping my tears.

"Mum....it hurts"I said as she nodded sadly.

"It's going to hurt know but, then you'll realize that you didn't fight to hard for her and it was your fault"She said.

"What?"I asked as I sat next to her making Gemma sit on Mum's other side.

"I know what really happened Liam texted me just in case you'll be crying when you got here"Mum said.

"I just really want to hate her but, I can't"I said.

"She means that much"Mum said.

"She means everything"I said as Gemma awed.

Mum and I looked at her weirdly.

"Um........I'm a fan girl and.....yeah......I'll be over there"Gemma said awkwardly standing up and walking towards the kitchen.

"Sweetheart have you've heard Ariana side's of the story?"Mum asked.

"Louis said it wasn't necessary"I said as she sighed.

Great.....just got here and I'm already in trouble.

"Don't listen to everything Louis says.....he's been with the same girl for three years and he's never been through what you just had"Mum said.

"He's my best friend,Mum"I said.