Chapter 19

~ Ariana Pov ~
(August 10)

"So he literally kissed you awake?"Mack asked surprised and smiling.

"Yeah"I said as we walked towards the recording studio.

We arrived to Los Angeles yesterday since I couldn't record in London,I'm recording here.

"I totally ship you"She said grabbing my arm and jumping up and down.

No thanks until now I don't ship myself with anyone and I'm trying to keep it that way until I graduate this May.

"Were just friends,Mack"I said entering the studio.

"For now"She said putting her purse on the couch.

"For now and longer"I said as the studio tech told me to go inside the booth.

Mackenzie just looked at me as I went inside.

Harry and I are never going to happen. And even if I did like him, I shouldn't get my hopes up cause he's never going to like me for who I am.

*After recording*

@ArianaGrande:
Had a great time recording!!!
Thanks for coming @Mack_Fisher

@ArianaGrande:
Thanks for all the support w/ the whole @AriCas101 situation,just that you know she's the sister I've always wanted

"I'm starving"Mack said looking at the promise ring Liam gave her on their date night Sunday.

"Looking at your 5k ring is not going to help"I said chuckling.

If Liam and her don't get married, I'm marrying them myself.

"I know but,I'm starving"She whined as we arrived to McDonalds.

"Did Harry visit Zachary yesterday?"I asked.

(A/n remember the little boy from
the orphanage)

"Yeah it was only for an hour since we left at three"Mack said as we were next to order.

Mack bought her dress yesterday and trust me knowing Miss.Mackenzie Fisher it has to be gorgeous.

I bought mine last week cause I needed consult. And I'm still not good with the dress scene.

"I always knew Harold had a little heart"I said we took our food to a table.

We both settled down with nuggets.

"Me two"She said taking a bite of her fries.

"Did you talk to him about the kiss?"I asked.

"No but,he did tell me about it soo maybe I can"Mack said taking a sip of her soda.

Beep....beep

From:LouisIsAwesome
Where are you and Mack?

To:LouisIsAwesome
McDonalds close to Republic Records

From:LouisIsAwesome
Hey me and El are going there now....and then we can go to the mall!!! (Eleanor's idea btw)

To:LouisIsAwesome
Sure I'll love to!!!

"Lou and El are coming and since your going to speak with Hazzo there picking me up"I said as Mack nodded.

Before Mack could say any word the future Mr&Mrs.Tomlimson came in McDonalds and immediately saw us.

"Sup Mack and Aribear"Louis said sitting down in our booth with Eleanor.

"Hey,Lou"Me and Mack said at the same time.

"So,what are you doing this afternoon now that we are stealing Ariana from you,Mackenzie?"Louis asked as Eleanor went to order some food for them.

"Nothing I guess I'll be with Harry since Liam is busy with Niall and Zaynward"Mack said dipping a nugget in her barbecue sauce.

"That is a very lovely way to spend your afternoon"Louis said.

"I have a weird question?"I asked.

"Ask away"Louis said.

Should I?

I mean if he isn't weird around me it means Harry hasn't told him that we kissed and thanks to that he got me out of a two day coma.

"Did you see Harry weird the day I woke up?"I asked.

Mack looked at Louis interested cause even though Harry told her,she didn't really see any difference since it was over a phone call.

That was weird.

"Well he did look happy and there was something I didn't recall cause I've never seen that look on him"Louis said.

Happy he was happy?

"A look you've never seen on him"Mack said confused.

Eleanor came back right before Louis could say something.

"Yeah it was like a new Harry came out of the hospital that day"He said.

Weird...

"Why do you ask,is there something I need to know?"Louis asked.

"No just let Harry when the time comes"Mack said as he took a bite of his Big Mac.

He's having a Mack sandwich.

But why would he be happy and have a look he's never had before.

Wait.....

No,no,no! Harry Styles can't like me,its too good to be true.

How come I'm always having these kind of discussions with you mind...

You must be really annoyed with me.

*~ Authors Note ~*

Comment your thoughts!!!

Vote,Comment and Fan!

No dedications..:(

Shoutout to @yashira_marie_
Read her story 'Your Turn'

Go read or she will hurt me!!

-Edi'

I really really don't know what to write