Chapter 53

~ Harry Pov ~
(November 23)

"Did she send the tweet that she dyed her hair like yours?"I asked Ariana as she entered our hotel room.

"Hey,I'm great by the way"Ariana said sarcastically.

Rolling my eyes I graves her by the waist and hugged her nuzzling my face in her neck.

"Yeah,she just did now "She said while I looked at her.

"Where's your dress?"I asked looking at her Channel's tank top and black yoga pants.

"We leave in a hour"She whined.

"Hello"Lou said coming in with Lux.

"Hi"Ariana said.

"Oh...so your the famous Ariana Casanova?"Lou asked while Ariana nodded.

"I'm not that famous but, yeah"She said giving Lou a hug.

"When it comes to Harry and girl knowing each other for more then five days.....she become famous hun"She said as I rolled my eyes.

"I'm thought you liked me"I said as I picked Lux up from the floor.

"How's your fever?"She asked as Lux slapped my face.

Oww.

"I just have a scratchy voice and I sing most of the song....so I practically shout into the microphone"I said as she knocked in the boys door.

"I'm here"She said as each dude came out almost ready.

"I hear I perform after you guys"Ariana said.

"Really?"Louis asked as Lou sat down Liam.

"Yeah but,its like you guys finish and then....boom they announce me"She said.

What?

I won't see her perform.

"You can always run backstage"Ariana said noticing my face expression.

"You won't see me perform"I said as Zayn rolled his eyes.

As everybody chatted about how excited to see her sing me,Ariana and Lux sat on the couch.

"This little girl is going to be perfect when she grows up"She said playing with her on her lap.

"Why you say that?"I asked confused.

"Cause her godfather is"She said.

WHAT IS AIR THESE DAYS?!?!?!

"Awe I know I could make you blush"She said pinching my cheeks.

"I knew you could be chessy"I said as Lux giggled looking at Louis joking pushing Niall as if he killed him.

"Is it wrong I heard your conversation"Louis said walking towards us to play with Lux.

"Yeah"I said as Lou told Ariana to change.

"Harry you need to remember that you two can't flirt with one another"Louis said.

"But she's going to look gorgeous and I might not be able to hold myself"I said as Lou went to help Ariana.

"So asking her out yet?"Niall asked fixing his blazer.

"I'm scared sometimes of having conversations with her"I said chuckling nervous.

"Harry it's been almost a month since you've been talking and flirty with each other"

"Hey......I want to ask her out but,I'm
still gaining her trust back"I said.

"She never stopped trusting you"Liam said as Lou went to help Ariana and Louis sat down.