Chapter 68

~ Harry Pov ~

(May 22)

"She saw me but,she walked away"I said as Louis opened the door to our flat.

The guards allowed me to leave since I was myself......I found that hurtful but, hey at least I'm not in the slammer.

Louis looked at me before giving me a shy smile.

"Louis everybody was right,I had no right to be angry it was her who had the right"I said.

Louis patted my head before half smiling at me.

"I'm sorry"He said as I shaked my head in obvious denial.

"Sorry won't cut it this time cause what I did and told her is not worth forgiving"I said looking at him before placing my keys on the hook and walking upstairs to my room.

I sat on my bed and took my phone out.

To: Li ; Leprechaun

Come over stat....

From: Li

Um sure

From: Leprechaun

Ok

I placed my phone back down as I sighed.I'm the biggest idiot in the history of biggest idiots. I bet you know that.

Liam and Niall are my only salvation cause they knew Ariana better then I did.

@Harry_Styles:

I'm not giving up on you.

I placed my phone on my bed as I layed back down.I had the workout of the lifetime today though.

Liam is madder then I am at myself for hurting her like that . He's been really weird since she dumped me though.

"Don't blame yourself"Eleanor said coming in with Perrie.

Perrie still wants to murder me.

"Eleanor, I told her things that if my Mum heard me say, she would murder me or send me back to kindergarten where they teach you about manners"

Perrie laughed before saying:"At least you learned something at school"

While I looked at her with a blank expression Perrie kept laughing while Eleanor joined her.

These girls confuse me.

~ Scott Pov ~

I walked into my house as I heard Scarlett laughing with Drew and Jennifer.

Here's the deal. I was going to ask her out but, after she told me she got accepted into Arizona I just couldn't bear with the thought of a long distant relationship. It has worked perfectly for Scarlett and Niall but, I'm not that brave enough to put myself out there besides I don't want to hurt Jennifer.

I walked straight into the kitchen to see Mum on her computer.

"Hey, Mum"I said walking towards the refrigerator. "That nice girlfriend of yours is with your brother and sister"Mum said smiling at me.

I walked towards her and extended my arms.

"Sweetheart"She said standing up and hugging me."She's not my girlfriend"I said as she nodded.

She smiled at before pointing upstairs.

"Your never going to know, what happens if you never try it"Mum said as I nodded.

She's right....how am I supposed to know I'm not good having a long distance relationship if I've never had one.

"Your right"I said as she smiled.