25: Flashbacks

Extremely important author note at the end please please please read This time its a little different so its more important than the others!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Y/N'S POV:

"Hey, Shawn." I wipe my runny nose on my sleeve before throwing my arms around his torso. He hugs me back and kisses my forehead before walking me into the living room of his house.

"Alright, now are you going to tell me what is going on?" He asks as we sit on the couch. A whole new wave of grief washes over me, and I start to cry again. Shawn wipes away my tears with his thumb, waiting for me to respond.

"I just- We all just f-found out that K-Kyle really didn't m-make it." I sob. Kyle had gotten into a pretty bad car wreck, and Shawn has been here with me throughout it all, pretty much never leaving my side.

"Awe, Y/N, I'm sorry. At least he's not suffering any more." Shawn says, soothingly. He did not just pull the 'not suffering anymore' card.

"Can you just distract me? I need a distraction." I lean on his chest as he plays with my hair.

"Do you remember when I hated hockey?" He chuckles. I giggle.

"Yeah, I remember it like it was yesterday. You hated it. I remember going with you and your dad on Monday afternoons after school to go and skate."

"Oh, and what about that musical theater class that we were in? What was that musical that we did? The Heights, or-"

"In The Heights." I remind him. He smiles down at me, still stroking my hair softly.

"Right, 'In The Heights'. I can still hear those five part harmonies and I can still remember some of the choreography."

"I can't believe you still remember that. I can't even remember the teacher's name."

"Neither can I. I didn't even remember the name of the musical we did. I'm surprised I remember any of the other stuff." He laughs. I sit up a little, smiling.

"I should probably go home and comfort my mom and dad. They aren't handling this well. Thanks for bringing me back to Pickering. I miss that place." I wipe my nose again and stand, preparing to leave.

"Okay, call me if you need anything." He replies, following me to his front door. I give him a quick kiss on his cheek before turning and leaving.

///////////
A/N

Okay so I don't like the end of most of my imagines. I feel like they have like no closure. Soooooo... I had the idea to take all of my imagines, every 25 or so, and pretty much "recreate" the end or tell y'all what is going on a couple years later. This special little thing will come not this Wednesday, but next Wednesday. And there will be NO imagines that week other than Wednesday. In order to get this done, I will NOT I repeat NOT be uploading an imagine this Thursday. Instead, I will do a get to know me! Vote, comment, and share! And request if you want one by messaging me!