106: Pressure (Request)

This is for the amazing @Elanorsartorius who is super chill and cool. I hope you like it girl!

Elanor's POV:

"No, don't eat that, that's bad." I take the crayon from Calum's hands as Shawn comes into the living room.

"Christian Andrew Mendes, stop coloring on the wall." He immediately pulls the crayon from Christian's hand. "Elanor, why aren't you watching the twins?" He turns to me. I begin to wipe the red crayon from Calum's mouth as I shoot a glare in Shawn's direction.

"Are you kidding me Shawn? I'm not watching the twins? I'm trying to stop Calum from eating a crayon, I'm sorry that I turned my back on Christian for five seconds." I reply snidely.

"Christian has been coloring on the wall for longer than five seconds."

"I don't have eyes on the back of my head, okay? I can't see the entire room at all times. And you can't talk. You've been gone
a ton recently, and I've had to watch the boys every day."

"I've been working so I can support this family. Diapers and baby food aren't free, you know?"

"Yes, and the bottles don't make themselves, especially when I'm trying to stop them from coloring on the wall and eating crayons." I hold up the crayon in my hand. Shawn's hand rears back to slap the crayon out of my hand, but his aim is high, and his hand hits my cheek.

I stumble back in shock, in disbelief he hit me.

"Oh my gosh, Elanor, I am so sorry." He stutters. Tears well up in my eyes.

"You jus- you just hit me." I cup my cheek with my hand. Shawn reaches out and places his hand over mine, but I jerk back.

"Elanor, baby, I'm sorry. I swear I won't ever do that again." He apologizes. Calum begins to cry, so I bend down and pick him up, bouncing him to try and calm him down. "Please, I swear I will never hurt you again."

"No, listen. I've put every thing I have into watching the twins since they've been born, and I get that you have to work, but I need help. I can't live my life raising two little boys as a single mother. That's alot of pressure I can't take." I wipe the tears rolling down my face.

"I know, and I promise, I'll be around more once this new album is recorded. And you know my mom is just twenty minutes away. If you need a break, she can come watch the kids. She would kill to spend some time with her 'little angels'. And I will never, ever hit you again."

"Okay, I love you Shawn, and I trust you."

////////////////
A/N

I hope you liked it Elanor! If you want me to change anything, message me and I'll change it! Next week, I'll be moving, so the imagine will be normal!

QOTD: Jobs?

AOTD: I babysit, and I hope to start working at Altar'd State soon.