41: Chapstick (request)

This imagine is for my friend, daisy_dolan
I hope you like it chicka!!!

Meg's POV:

"Hey, Meg, I have an idea for a video. And you can put it on a fake Youtube channel or even a snippet on Instagram." Shawn says, coming into the room. I smile as he slides his arms around me, blocking my view of my phone.

"Oh? And what may that idea be?" I giggle as he bends down, moving my wavy, dirty blonde hair out of the way. He doesn't reply, brushing his lips against my neck.

"Um, no." I laugh. "I'm in sweatpants and my favorite hoodie. I'm not changing."

"I'm not talking about a sex tape. Although you will have to kiss me." He chuckles, his warm breath tickling my neck.

"Okay, then what?" I reply.

"I went to the store and found ten different flavors of chapstick. You should help me test them." His voice is low.

"Oh gosh, yeah no." I laugh again.

"Come on, baby. You owe me, remember?"

"Ugh, Shawn, that was like last month."

"Well maybe, but you still owe me."

"Fine. Whatever." I give into his pleas, pushing myself off the couch.

"Thank you." He smiles, taking my hand and leading me into our bedroom. There is a camera and a tripod already set up.

"You knew I would end up saying yes." I giggle. It's not a question but a statement. He nods, gently grabbing me and tossing me onto the bed. I laugh loudly as he starts the camera and jumps onto the bed beside me, reaching over and tickling me my sides, my definite weakness.

"Okay, you ready?" He asks, helping me sit up. I smile and nod in response and he leans in for a quick kiss, but I push him away.

"You'll get plenty of kisses later." I protest. He blinks a couple of times then smiles, looking at the camera.

"What's up, babes? Wait, no, my only babe is sitting here beside me, hold on. What's up my amigos? Today I'm here with my amazing girlfriend, Meg, and we will be doing the chapstick challenge." He says looking into the lens.

"Yeah, because we have nothing better to do! Let's go!" I cut in with a laugh. Shawn smiles and hands me a pillow.

"Put this over your face." He instructs. I giggle and shut my eyes, placing the pillow over my face.

"What happens when you lose?" I speak through the pillow, listening to the sound of a chapstick container being closed.

"Okay, you can look. Whoever loses, which won't be me, will be punished later." He smirks as I move the pillow.

"Great, now I definitely can't upload this anywhere." I reply with a laugh. He leans in and I push my lips gently against his.

"What is it?" He asks, pulling back a little. I take a couple of seconds to taste my lips, but I don't taste anything.

"Are you sure you put something on?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Do you need another taste?"

I pull his lips to mine, this time harder. After a second, I lean back, again tasting my lips.

"I don't taste anything." I'm starting to get a little frustrated.

"Exactly because I didn't put any on." He laughs. I hit his chest playfully.

"Gosh, Shawn! I should have known! Why don't I put it on?" I suggest, grabbing the bag of chapstick from off the bed behind me.

"Okay fine." He mumbles as he places the pillow over his face. I grab a peppermint tube, wanting to start with something easy, and apply it to my lips, throwing it back in the bag.

"Alright, you can look now."

He removes the pillow and leans over, placing his lips on mine then pulling away.

"That's peppermint! I don't even need to taste it!" He calls. I cheer quickly, and wipe my lips off with my sleeve. Since Shawn is wearing short sleeves, he takes the bottom of his shirt and uses it to wipe of his lips, flashing his toned stomach.

Over twenty sweet and gentle kisses later, Shawn cuts the camera. He flops down on the bed beside me, then sits up and pulls me onto his lap, my favorite place to be.

"I love you Meg." He smiles, his brown eyes staring into my hazel ones.

"I love you too, Shawn." I answer, connecting my lips to his.

"Now, since you lost," He starts, smirking. "It's time for your punishment."

/////////////
A/N

Hey, girly!!! I really hope you liked it!

QOTD: What's your favorite chapstick flavor?

AOTD: Gimme some Burt's Bees Pomegranate and I will love you forever!