57: Bad boy image Part 2

Shawn's POV:

By 9:45 I'm planted on the floor in front of
Y/N's door, waiting for her to open it. I know that sounds creepy, but I really need to talk to her. At exactly, 9:55, I hear her deadbolt unlock and I stand up quickly.

"What are you doing here?" She groans when she sees me.

"I need to explain last night." I reply, wedging myself in the door frame so she can't shut the door. She rolls her eyes.

"Get in here. Otherwise Mrs. Ian will say something." She moves back so I can slide into her apartment. Beside the door is a massive pile of my clothes from all the nights I've ended up staying.

"Look, I was a jerk last night." I mumble, looking down at the floor.

"Yeah. And?"

"I don't know what I was thinking. I guess they were just getting really annoying and I wanted them off my back."

"So in order to do that, you had to hurt me?" She asks.

"Wait, what?" Guilt courses through my veins as she pulls her sleeve back and shows me her bruised wrist.

"I said you were hurting me."

"Oh my gosh, Y/N." I whisper, gently reaching out and taking her wrist.

"I have bruises on my hips too." She mutters, as tears begin to roll down her cheeks.

I hurt her. I physically left marks on her body. Sudden surges of anger replaces the guilt and I step back, placing both of my hands on the back of my neck. She defensively moves back too, crossing her arms across her stomach. My girlfriend shouldn't have this reaction when I get mad. She shouldn't be scared of me.

"I'm so sorry. I feel horrible." I choke back tears as I look at her cowering away from me.

"I-I know. I overreacted." She replies, slowly moving back towards me. She forgave me. I move my hands down from my neck and hold my arms out to her. She falls into them, hugging me back.

"You didn't overreact, I hurt my baby. I'm so sorry, Y/N. I swear this won't ever happen again." I say before lightly kissing her hair.

///////
A/N:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Okay sorry. I'm weird.

QOTD: How many siblings do you have, if any?

AOTD: 3. I'm the oldest of four children. Help me.