That fateful day(REMADE)

*You're 8 at the time*
Y/n was runing away from her hometown. She was injured badly. Unfortunately she had ran into a bear and quite a few wolves. It was a miracle she was alive. Like any other living being, she needs food and water to survive except Y/n havent eaten in days but drank very little.

Y/n finally sees a town up ahead with a large sign that says Welcome to magnolia. She took one step and everything went dark.

Gildarts POV!!!!!

I was coming back from a mission when i suddenly see a girl running out of the forest like she was being chased. She looked behind her and looked relieved. Then she saw the magnolia sign and looked confused. She was going to go forward but she suddenly collapses.

I run forward to catch her just before she touches the ground. I look at her back, legs and arms. They are covered with what looks like whip marks, bruises, cuts and burns. "She must've ran away from home" i think. I pick her up carefully and run to the guild. I destroy the entrance.

13 year old Erza POV

Gildarts runs into the guild destroying yet another wall holding a small girl. She looks injured. I run up to Gildarts, take her away and glares at him and goes to the infirmary with the h/c(hair color) girl. I closed the door because i didn't need any pervert problems. We had quite a few of them.

I turned her on her back. It horrified me!! I cant even explain it without gagging. But what i saw near her neck was.... Strange. It looked like a tiny black scale attached to her neck.  It was disappearing quickly. I placed her shirt back and went to get Laxus and master.

They finally arrived. Master had no idea what it was but Laxus had a bit more of an idea. "Its a mark put by a dragon slayer. Im not sure what kind but its a dragon slayer." He said with his voice cracking.I tried not laughing when I answered. "Is it natsu? He's our only dragon slayer." I ask back.

"No its not him. His mark would look different."His answer kind off shocked me. The knowledge he had was interesting. "But how do u know about dragon slayer marks." I asked back wanting to know more. Before Laxus could answer, Makarov cut him off. "You're the only one thats going to know. Laxus is also a dragon slayer but he was never taught by one." I kinda blanked at his response but i responded with a confident "You can count on me sir!"

Masterended up telling Laxus to leave the room so we could talk about the girl. "So how is the girl?" He asked when the door shut. "It looks like she got a nasty trip on her way here. I think  we might need Porlyusica." I tell him with my voice lowering. "Let's do what we can first. Clean her arms legs and back and watch that mark carefully." He told me back.

I looked back at the girl and realized." Wheres the mark?!"I freaked a bit. And master swore. "Master, language!"

*1 day later. *

?? POV

I've been looking for her for the last day or so and i cant find her. I put my mark on her neck (NO DIRTY THOUGHTS). But i suddenly got cut off yesterday afternoon. What could've happened.....

Your POV

I wake up in an infirmary room. I was covered in bandages. I tried to remember what happened but I just couldn't think of a single thing. My mind is blank. Just then 2 girls come in with white and red hair. The white haired one speaks first. "My name's Mira." and the redhead then said "I'm Erza.". Mira asked me after a while "whats your name anyways?"I shyly answered back " I dont know. I can't remember anything." 

Mira smirked with an evil grin and said "Well then lets give you a name. How about she devil?"Erza slapped her across the head and told her "Thats not a name. Hhmmmm. Ive never named anyone before. Only got a name from someone else" She lightly blushed at the thought of 'you know who'

A boy with raven hair walks in and interrupts them "Whats going on? I've never seen you 2 not trying to kill each other." Mira  introduced me to him "This is gray. We're trying to give her a name cuz she can't remember hers idiot" Gray countered with a pretty name i recognized. "How about y/n?" I almost jumped out of bed saying "I like it!" He fist pumped the air in victory.

Mira puched him and told him rudely "Shut up idiot. She needs a better name like Demon or something" Erza argued with her saying I liked it and Demon wasn't a name to begin with.

Gray immediately said with a bit of happiness in his voice "Join fairy tail!" Erza and Mira both hit him on both sides of the head. "He's got a few loose screws. Do you use magic?" Mira asked me and I shrugged my shoulders showing i didn't know.

You tried to do whatever you could and your hand started to disappear. You also started to panic cuz you had no idea what was happening but she immediately calmed you down. "Don't panic!!!you did great. Now you can make it reappear. Imagine it reappearing." I tried and a lollipop appeared "Why is there a lollipop too?" Erza asked but Mira immediately jumped for it "Can I have it?"I shook my head no while pointing to Gray. "I'm gonna give it to Gray. He doesn't look too good."

Gray groaned and thanked me while taking the lollipop and crawling out of the room. And with that day passing by, y/n joined fairy tail!!!!!except u didnt know what was going to affect ur life later on......

===========================

so who liked the first chapter of the rogue x reader book???? Id love to see some comments. Have a good day everyone!!!

BTW I remade the chapter because of my many grammar miastakes.