My beloved^_^

That title sounded like juvia said it doesnt it... So im writing a lemon in this chapter and if u dont want to read it i will clearly mark it in this writing. And i will mark the end of it as well. This is my first time writing one so it might not be good. i hope u enjoy.

===============================

Y/n's POV

I can't get those words out of my head since earlier. Im going through my closet to try and find something sexy but i usually only wear sweatpants and sweaters though. I decided to call the master, MIRA! She helped me find something pretty sexy and brought some *cough cough* extra things.....

She brought me a F/C mini skirt along with a F/C shirt that covers almost nothing of my chest.

Y/n: dont u think this shows a bit much?

Mira: he said sexy right?

Y/n: y-yeah but sexy doesnt mean revealing.

Mira: to men it does. Now go!!!!!!

She tries to push me out of my own place.

Y/n: just dont tell either guilds about this date! Understood?

Mira: ughh its gonna be hard but ok. Ill try not to tell anyone.

I leave and i tell Mira to lock the door when she leaves. I feel so uncomfortable. Wait thats a major understatement. I arrive at Rogue's front door a few minutes later and he opens up. Frosch comes flying out and shooves his face in my breasts.

Frosch: y/n-chan is here!!!!

Rogue: come on in beautiful.

I take his hand and he leads me into the living room.

We all have supper. I ended up watching a show about butterflies with Frosch. Can he get any cuter. After about an hour, Frosch fell asleep so me and Rogue tucked him in his bed. Then we go to back to the living room.

Start of lemon u have been warned.  Btw im sorry if its not very good. *it was hard to work on it*

Rogue places his arms around my waist and pulls me closer.

Rogue: u have no idea how crazy u make me y/n. Especially in that outfit.

Y/n: t-thanks.

I blush at the things he's saying to me. He pulls me into a passionate kiss and i wrap my arms around his neck. He places my legs around his waist and he brings me to his bed.

He pins me onto the bed while giving me forceful yet passionate kisses on my neck and collar bone.

I lightly moan when he kisses my sweet spot. Rogue starts biting and sucking at it sending small waves of pleasure through my body.

He removes my shirt showing my lace F/C bra and he throws it in a corner of the room.

He returns to kissing my lips while massaging my breasts. He licks my bottom lip asking for entrance and i give it without a fight. I feel his wet muscle feeling every inch of my mouth.

I take his shirt off revealing his nice defined abs. I flip us so im on top of him. I slowly start glidding my nails up and down is stomach without breaking eye contact. He slightly moans to the touch and i move my hand further down.

His breath hitches when i pass near his dick. I slowly undo his belt and i throw it aside. We won't be needing that.

He looks at me in annoyance when i get off him to remove my skirt, he gets up after me and does it for me. He pulls me down back onto the bed with him on top of me.