Alvarez

So thanks to all my readers who keep reading and commenting on this:) Thank u so much. And now with the next chapter!Enjoy!

=============================================================

Y/N's POV

I arrived in super sunny Hargeon thanks to my demon wings.  If i didn't use them i'd still be half way across Fiore thanks to that snow storm. I could've used my etherious form to get there quicker but that scares people. Yes i gained an etherious form but back to the story. I saw Makarov preparing a small sailboat. I land beside him and yet he doesnt notice me."Nice day we're having isnt it?" He jumps forward in surprise."Oh its only u. Did u get my letter?".

If I hadn't gotten the letter, i wouldn't even know about all this..."YEah i got the letter. Why are u going to Alvarez? You know they have crazy strong wizards there. some are stronger then our own wizard saints.". He puts on his "wisdom" face and nods."Yes i know. But how many do they have? I need to know who Emperor Spriggan is as well. I heard a few rumors that they are going to attack Ishgar.". I widen my eyes in shock.

The country of Alvarez, formed by a giant magic military  army commanded by Emperor Spriggan who is still unknown in Ishgar. If they do attack, We're finished unless we have a genius wizard general, which we don't."Yeah i'll come, but on one condition; U let me contact Via Lacrima my friends at Sabertooth whenever i want.". "Of course but no sharing anything about this trip though. Who in ur guild knows of this?" " I told master Sting that I would be gone a few months due to an errand.""Good, keep it mysterious.By the way, do u know what Fairy heart is?" I think really hard on what I know about Fairy heart but i dont know alot of things about it though. "A bit.Why?". "good, but don't tell anyone what u know about it. Its our guilds greatest secret." "Why did u choose me out of everyone to come with u?"

He gestures me to get on the sailboat and i hop on."That is because of ur power, u alone possess.".Power I possess? Is it because im a demon?Im not that special with my magic. He then gives me a big grin"Plus u can steer this thing really well!" I sweatdrop after his statement. Of course.I should've known he'd use me for something.I get the sails ready and we depart soon leaving the continent of Ishgar behind us.

Something important just came to mind."Wait, didn't this continent almost go to them a few years ago?"He nods like its nothing.I feel my eye twitch.We're going into an unfriendly country who hates us just like that. This is going to be just perfect."I forgot to mention, if anyone asks, u are my granddaughter.". "fine. We do have share some common features for some reasons..."

Rogue's POV

I can't believe this.... She gets back after disappearing mysteriously, then leaves again on some mission no ones knows about for a few months?!?!? I was currently sitting with Sting and Yukino in the guild hall, sipping on some hot chocolate because the furnace in the guild broke in the middle of the night so its really cold.

"When she gets back, u should think of doing that." I look up to Sting and Yukino with confusion. Yukino nods along with Sting."Sting-sama is right.U should do that when she comes back." Oh yeah. I was gonna do something for Y/N now that she was back, but i can't now since she's gone again. "U could tell her through Lacrima." I look at Yukino who had a big smile."Yeah sure. Sting where's the guild lacrima?" He looks in his bag then outside"SHIT!" i start banging my head on the table repeatedly due to Sting being an idiot.The guild hall is almost snowed in like my front door.

He tries to use his holy dragon light beam throught the snow but runes come up and it bounces back. "ANOTHER ANTI-MAGIC RUNE WALL?!?!?!?!?" Yukino and Sting look at me in confusion. I explain the situation i had this morning at home. "I wonder when Y/N-san learned high level rune magic." "Back to digging then..."