Magic ball

so it seems like most of u people want me to do the magic ball so i guess i might as well just add a bunch of flashbacks later on. so im hoping u enjoy it!!!!!

========================================

Y/N's POV

so after defeating a bunch of dragons, seeing myself die and meeting Future Rogue id say that i've been through worse then this. At least it finishes with something good. I was currently in the dressing room with the girls from Fairy tail and Yukino trying to find a nice dress that would flatter me. Let's just say not much there looked nice on me and my *ehem* chest area was a tad too big for the dresses that did look nice on me which really surprised me. i still have my dignity so im not about to go flashing all the guys. 

After about an hour of searching, i finally found a really nice dress that fit perfectly and looked perfect. The top was F/C and it didnt cover above my breats and u could see my shoulders. it had sleeves on it that resembled  those of Erza's dress which looked amazing. it stopped just above my ankles and it was puffy-ish. As it went down to the bottom it faded to a lighter shade of o/f/c(other favorite color). it was truly a perfect dress. I entered with Erza into the ballroom so i decided id go find Rogue and Sting. Though it did surprise me not to see Natsu anywhere. he is a trouble maker so i dont even want to know what he's doing right now. I tried to find Rogue but it was hard because of the whole croud.

*Rogue's POV

I was in the ballroom waiting for the girls to get here when i suddenly see the most beautiful girl walk in...Y/N looked like a goddess. She just lit up the whole room. Sting gets closer to my ear.

Sting: u know exactly what she wants and u can give it tonight...

I look over to him with a face thats probably more red then a tomato and he winks.

Rogue: keep dreaming Sting!! that aint happening!

Sting: i was just kidding. but the fact u thought about it is priceless.

Rogue: i'll go find her some booze.

Sting: no get her wine!!! its more ladylike.

Rogue: fine...

i leave to go get her wine like Rogue said and i see her looking around for me. i approach her from behind and swing an arm around her waist kinda like a back hug.

y/N: whaa oh Rogue! whats this?

Rogue: got u some wine.

Y/N: i dont like wine.

I swear in my head my face looked like -_-*

Y/N: want some whisky instead?

She holds out a few bottles full. it is temptimg.

Rogue: how did u even get that in here?

she points over to a brunnette and a guy who are sitting on a table having an intense drinking contest.

Y/N: i dont know how Cana does it. ask her for alcohol and she'll just give u some just like that.

i rethink about the words that sting said earlier and my intense blush returned.

Y/N: are u alright Rogue? i've never seen such a blush before?

She puts a hand on her waist in a sassy way like she figured something out.

Y/N: what did Sting tell u earlier....

I dont really want to tell her because im pretty sure i'll explode for embarrassement. just then a white haired mage arrives behind y/N. She's the one who went up against Y/N in that bikini battle thing. i think her name was mirajane.