Valentines day special!

im updating again!!!! im gonna do a valentines day special and this has nothing to do with the actual story line. Just an extra story. Enjoy! The pic up there is nice

=============================================

Rogue's POV

Today is Valentines day and i'm brainstorming what to get Y/N with Frosch.He's the sweetheart, so im mostly counting on Frosch right now.

"so what are we getting Y/N, Frosch?" Frosch looks around the house and it looks like h got an idea." something sparkly!!" I don't think she's into sparkly things...She mostly only wears sweatpants and sweaters all day so i don't think its the best thing."Do u have an example Fro?"

He looks confused for a few seconds and i see a mini light bulb glow above his head. Oh wait thats just the ceiling fan."A ring!" I think its a bit early for that.. I just thought of the perfect thing. I get up, take Frosch in my arms and run out the door, passing Y/N, who was heading over to my house just then.

"Where are u going Rogue?"I totally forgot we we're supposed to spend the day together..."I um..Gotta tell Sting something!" she looks at the floor and nods her head. "Frosch, ur gonna spend some quality time with Y/N. Okay?" He nods really quickly with a big smile and flies towards her.

She hugs Frosch and leaves with him into town. Now i can get that gift for her. I run off in the other direction of town and i pass a few guild members who looked at me like I was crazy.

Y/N's POV

I really wanted to spend the day with Rogue but he just ran off. But im doing the next est thing! Hanging with Frosch! He doesn't leave me on Valentines day. Me and Frosch are in a candy store getting some for Sting, Yukino, Minerva, Orga Rogue, Frosch and Lector. But mostly for me to munch on at night because I am a nightly candy muncher:). "Does Frosch want some Pop Rocks?*Love those*" "What are Pop Rocks?" I can't believe my ears. Frosch doesn't know what Pop Rocks are.I take a sample and give some to Frosch." They pop in ur mouth and they're tasty".

I put some in my mouth and open my mouth near Frosch's ears for him to hear them pop. He then does the same but starts laughing when the popping gets louder. A few people look at us like we are children."Fro likes them''. "thats good. I guess we're getting a lot of it then." We buy all the Pop rocks and other delicious candy and leave.

I think of how much i just spent on candy. 2,000 jewel. That's more than anything i've bought to eat. My groceries every week costs 500 jewel. Hey but who cares! Its valentines day and lots of Candy!!!!!!!

We walk over to some other stores and by some other stuff for the guild members. We go over to the guild to see only Rufus, Dobengal, Yukino, Sting, Lector and about 10 other guild members. I walk over to Sting to see what Rogue was here to talk to him about."Sting, what did u and Rogue talk about earlier?" "Uh, He wasn-" He gets blocked off by Yukino's hand and her whispering something in his ear.She takes it off while i wait for an answer."Thats classified"."Aww. Well i bought candy for u guys!"

The other guild members hear me and come near me. I give some to everyone. I look at the clock and see that it's already 3 pm. Will I even be able to spend time with Rogue today? i hope so.

I sit and chat with Sting, Rufus and Yukino about random things for a few minutes until i hear the guild door open suddenly. I turn around and see rain starting to pour outside. I was hoping for Rogue to be there. I get up and go close the doors when a hand stops the door from closing completely. I reopen the door and I see him. Rogue. I hug him and get him out of the rain.

Sting gets him a change of cloths and he sits down after getting changed. We sit together at a table and I give him some candy."So are u busy for the rest of the day Y/N?"I smile at that question and i shake my head no."but the important question is what were U doing this whole time?"I do on purpose to emphasize the U. Making him feel guilty for ditching me on Valentines day is the suitable punishment.

He blushes a bit and looks away in a guilty way while trying not to nervously laugh. "It's a surprise. I promise u that I wasn't ditching u." I look at the clock again." well, u have another 8 hours with me for Valentines day, and its raining outside."He takes my hand and we head out into the rain, completely forgeting Frosch."U forgot Frosch!"He stops, turns around and runs as fast as lightning back to the guild for Frosch and comes back in a blink of an eye.

He runs over to his house with me, while I'm laughing my head off for him forgetting Frosch again.

*Sting's POV*

"Aww!!! I wish I had a boyfriend who did that for me!" Yukino's face was in awe as they both ran out of the guild. I look over to my right and see Frosch there. I hear the guild doors open again and in a flash, Frosch is gone. That idiot should stop forgetting Frosch everywhere. i look over to Yukino and see her munching on candy. I whisper into her ear "I think i know what the surprise is"

She starts giggling and shaking her head no." He told me what it was, but it was cute how u thought of that though."I lightly feel a blush rise up to my face. She called me cute. I grab a mug of beer and chug it down, to Yukino's surprise.

"Why are u drinking now?"I dont answer till she starts poking my cheek over and over."Because i can" She pulls her finger away and looks into my eyes and starts laughing."HAHA UR JEALOUS OF ROGUE AND Y/N" I 'tch' and look away trying to hide my blush."I-Im not jealous of them. u are" "I am but atleast im not hiding it like u" I grab another mug of beer and chug it down quicker every time. Yukino stands on a table and screams to everyone"GUYS GUESS WHAT? STING IS JEALOUS OF ROGUE AND Y/N!!!" I grab a nearby barrel and chug it down like that girl Fairy tail.

Y/N's POV

We finally arrived at Rogue's house after running in the rain for a whole half hour. We sit on the couch and just talk."So where my surprise?"I know i'm like a kid on christmas, but i really want my present.

He randomly pulls out a bouquet of flowers from behind his back. A bouquet of F/C F/F(favorite flower). I take them and smell them. "So pretty" I probably look like a kid in a candy store for the first time but i dont care. He also pulls out a medium sized box (half of ur forearm size).

"close ur eyes" I close them like a good girl and i feel something cold and metallic on my neck. I open them and look at the necklace that's around my neck.

Its a small black necklace with a small cage at the end on it. i look into it and see a small ball of shadows swirling in it trying to escape. "do u like it?" "Are u kidding?!?!? I love it!!! is this why u left earlier?" He scratches the back of his neck nervously again. "Yeah sorry about that. Frosch was also only a distraction." he high fives Frosch who has a big smile. I hug both of them and go make a special supper for the 3 of us.

===========================================================

So this chapter had absolutely nothing to do with the story line but i loved writing this. Happy valentines day everyone! I didnt get to spend today with anyone special but i spent it with Wattpad so thats ok.Have a good weekend