lost and deja-vues

so Heres the next chapter!!!! Hope u enjoy it!!!^_^hot pic up there!! Just saying. And that belongs to reader-chan! Lucky!!

=====================================

Y/N's POV

So i go downstairs and see Rogue and Yukino waiting for me at the stairs with Sting that has the same attitude as Jiemma.

Y/N: what happened while i was upstairs Yukino?

Sting: hurry up!

His attitude is scaring the hell out of me...His glare could kill someone. What the hell happened....

Sting: Form up!!!!!

We all hurry up and form up.

Sting says all the motto and stuff about Sabertooth being the best.

Sting: Take it off...cuz our swimming pool is done!!!!!

Y/N: and here i was thinking something really bad happened and he was mad...

Rogue was tying up his thick black hair in a nice ponytail. His abs were impressive, though Sting wouldnt stop acting like a child....He was currently splashingYukino like a child would and me and rogue were just swimming around. then Sting started splashing Rogue and me...

Sting: come on!!!play along with me!!!!

Rogue: no! stop acting like a goofy child.

Sting: did ur special night not go like planned with ur special girl?

Yukino: we saw Rogue come in with messy hair and all, and we know he doesnt move around very much. Care to explain...

Y/N: nothing happened last night....Well i hope not...

i glare at Rogue incase he did do something to me last night while i was unconscious.

Rogue: i swear to the shadow gods i didnt do anything!

i smile again

Y/N: good!

Sting: about that...What happened to ur back Rogue... did u get attacked by a cat? theres claw marks here and here...

Rogue: uhhh yeah.. a umm big balck cat jumped out and scratch my back..

Lector comes running in yelling for Sting.

Lector: sting!!!!Sting!!!!i mean Master!!

Sting: cut the master crap. Whats up?

Y/N: Rogue, wheres Frosch? if Lector is here....

Lector: i may have taken my eyes off him for a few seconds in the market...

Rogue: How could u lose Frosch?!?!

Lector: it was a pure accident.....

Sting: Rogue chill.it was an accident.im sure he didn-

Rogue: u dont get it!!!! He has absolutely no sense of direction!!1

Sting: thats not our problem!!!

they start pulling each other's hair like girls would in a chick fight...Yukino and I decide to seperate them. I get Rogue, Yukino gets Sting.

Y/N: lets just go into town and find him... he can't have gotten to far.

Lector: heheheh... i lost him about 2 hours ago...in the center of a really busy market..

Rogue becomes furious again so i grip onto his waist with both my arms with all my strengh trying to keep him calm. it works...kinda...

Y/N: just calm down!!!!! We should go find him!