Night of Red Moon part 1

I'm super sorry for not updating in so long but here's the new chapter!!!! Hope you enjoy.

================================

I opened my eyes with a pounding feeling in my head. I looked outside and noticed the sun was way up in the sky. "Ughh.its gotta be at least lunch time. " I groaned as I got out of bed.

I stretched, making all my bones pop. I smelled meat so I curiously made my way to the kitchen. I saw Frosch making bacon. "Frosch? Why are you cooking?" I asked him as I turned off the burner of the stove.

He flew down to the ground beside me and said, pointing to the couch, "Rogue won't wake up. So Frosch thought making food would work." You thought, and for once, his logic made sense.

(Is Frosch a girl? Or a boy? Let's make him a boy)

"Hmm. That's weird" you went over to the couch where you had dropped him last night and lightly smacked his cheeks. "Wake up!" You said/yelled at him and he groaned tiredly without waking up.

'Probably still passed out' I thought so I got a pillow and a blanket. He smiled when I tucked him in. "Frosch, stay with Rogue till he wakes up. I'll be at the guild." With that, I leave for the Guildhall.

I opened the door and I immediately regret it. Yukino, Minerva and Lector were all in 'intense fangirl/exceed' mode.  I turned around to leave but Sting blocked my path. "Where do you think you're going?" He had a smirk on his face.

"Y/n, you have some explaining to do" he said as he pushed me towards the fangirls.

Minerva turned to me with stars in her eyes "WE'RE FRIENDS RIGHT?" She screamed in my face "yes!" I said back. "Would you lie to us?" Yukino asked and I shook my head no. "WHO IS HE!?" They both asked in my face. "He? Who are you talking about?!"I said back confused.

"Don't play dumb Y/n. Who are you romantically involved with, that isn't Rogue!?"Minerva asked. "why are you asking me this!?" I asked totally confused. "Someone loooooooves~ you and we want to know who. He sent these roses with a note" Yukino cooed as I made my way behind them.

"Roses? And a note? Let me see it" I said curiously. Yukino passed it to me and I read it.

(It took me a while to think of this. I'm sorry if it's not romantic. I suck at this stuff)

~~~~~~LETTER~~~~
Oh dearest Y/n,

Everytime I see your radiant smile, I see us together like the petals of a flower stay together. When you cry, it is like an eternal gloom surrounding me with no chance of sunlight. I can and will make you cheerful, unlike that ungrateful shadow that follows you around. You brighten even the gloomiest days with your presence alone, my goddess.

Those who claim to love you, lie to your beautiful and graceful face. I have silently protected you in secret as proof of my love for you. I will eliminate those who sadden the queen of my heart so you will be happy.

You grace every city with your eyes and your words. Be mine to be truly happy and leave your shadowy illusion. You shall meet me on the night of Red Moon.

Forever yours with love and passion, Your Secret Protector.

~~~~~~~~~~END OF LETTER~~~~

I blushed as I finished the letter. "Shadowy illusion? Is he talking about Rogue?" I ask Sting and he shrugs. "sounds to me that this guy is major jealous and loves you to a murderous level." He said.

"What's the night of Red Moon?" Yukino asked me. It brought back bad memories for me. "The night of Red Moon begins a type of old lost tradition my old village used to hold. My birth parents died that night as well." I said while trying not to cry.

"You mean the dragon King festival? The eclipse Moon is red." Sting stated and I shook my head no. "Far from it. It happens every century. The moon goes from its grey ish white, to bloody red in the fraction of a second. It's like a flicker." I state and Rufus, who just arrived, asks "what does this event mean in your tradition?"

"Well, my parents told me that when 2 people,a man and a women of the same age, meet under this moon for the first time, nothing can ever turn their love against them or make them believe that they don't love each other. They are said to meet in their future reincarnations as lovers again but I never believed it." I tell them, trying to recall the details.

"That sounds so romantic!!!!!" Yukino gushes over the tale. "is there a specific place for this to be done?" Rufus questions once more. "There's an altar the ceremony is performed but it'd be hard to believe it's still standing to this day. The last ceremony performed was around 400 years ago. If I'm correct, the next possible ceremony is 4 days from now." I tell them and they lower their heads.

"Wait. You said 2 people. So they could be total strangers? And if they meet under this moon, they'll be lovers till the end of time?" Sting says dumbfounded. I nod slowly to show him yes.

"The bad part, is that even if they love other people, they'll end up loving each other instead. There's no reverse to it." I say. "but there's no proof this actually isn't reversible. I'm gonna find a sol-" I suddenly get cut off by the doors slamming open.

"Frosch!"we all say happily. "Where's Rogue?" Sting asks. "Rogue is still sleeping. A while ago, a dark aura appeared around Rogue and Frosch got scared." He said shaking.

I hugged him and reassured him. "I can't let that idiot sleep in all day anyways, so I'll go now" I said as I was leaving but Sting followed right behind me.

"ya know, Rogue has a 6th sense. I gave it a special name. Wanna hear?" He asked to me and I wanted to know. "sure! Tell me!" I exclaimed happily " ever since I met Fairy Tail, I called it the 'Juvia instincts'!" I choke on air when I hear that name. "The Juvua instincts? Nice name. Does it make him sense love rivals?" I ask sarcastically.

"Yes actually. It's kinda dangerous."He said with a smile. "Why's that?" I asked. "Because he gets all violent when someone's touching someone he likes. He doesn't need to see it to know." he tells me back. So basically it was the male version. "Well oh shit." I said out loud.

Iopened the appartment door and was blasted by magic power. Sting caught me right before I went flying. "He felt it" Sting whispered to my ear. We forcefully made our way into the house to see a giant dark auro surrounding the couch, or more specifically Rogue. Who happened to still be asleep. "Whoa. You were right." I told him and we tried to wake him up but we failed. 

Sting sniffed the air and questioned me "Have you been experimenting with gas in here?" That surprised me. "Ummm....Why?"I asked him slightly worried. "Because it smells like explosives in here." He said casually. It seemed to click at the same time in both our minds just as an explosion went off. 

Pieces of the ceiling fell everywhere and I heard Sting fall to the ground. It was hard to breath because of all the dust but it all went black when a beam hit me in the head.

================================

Im sorry if its so short!!!Im working on the next part right now!!!!!