Trouble in hell

So im updating again!!!!YAY!!!!u can probably tell by the chapter what its going to be about. Well enjoy!!! Btw, tartaros arc hit me in the feels to many times to be honest. The scene above is the final scene of the arc and chapter.

============================================

*timeskip to when every one got into Cube*

Y/N's POV

Everyone's gotten into Cube and now Everyone is fighting head to head with a demon or defender. Though it won't be much of a challenge for Natsu to beat. The demons are a bit harder to beat.

I run but i run into the person i've missed so much. Rogue.

Y/N: R-Rogue, what are u doing here?

Rogue: i came for u. What happened?

Y/N: Well i can't chat now. I need to go help.

Rogue: Help who. Mages or Demons? Because i don't want to have to fight u as an enemy.

Y/N: i don't either, but i have to help Tartaros.

Rogue: help the mages. Why are u on the demons sides.

Y/N: i-I can't tell u.

I suddenly feel a big surge of pain in my stomach and he rushes to me side.

Rogue: u have to tell me now.

Y/N: i really can't tell u.

I keep feeling more and more pain in my stomach and i just have to tell him

Rogue: OUT WITH IT!

Y/N: uh- fine.They placed a body link with me and the Tartaros members only affecting me. When each member is defeated, more painis added to me.When the last member is down, i go down with them.

Rogue: well thats just peachy isnt it.

Y/N: do u know anything about body links?

Rogue: nope not really.

Y/N: if i help Sabertooth and Fairy tail, I'd be pretty much rushing to my own death.

Rogue: that makes sense.Lets go find Rufus, maybe he knows something about it.

Y/N: ur right. Lets go.

We try to run but we are still in the air. I'm still surprised Rogue isnt feeling motion sick.

We jump off of Cube which was flying in the air.

Y/N: tell me how u didnt have motion sickness up there!

Rogue: no idea!Well its a good thing we were flying directly above the guild hall. This makes it so  much easier.

We land in a mountain crossing and we see Jellal with bandages over his eyes, Meredy and the oracion seis members.

Y/N: hey jellal. whats up.

Jellal: wait is that Y/N?

Y/N: any of u know anything about body links?

A pink haired girl steps up infront of everyone.

Meredy: I use body link magic. I know a lot about it

Y/N: do u know how to undo a body link that was made.

Meredy: actually yes. but its really hard

Y/N: A body link was created in between me and the demons of Tartaros and i need it removed.

Meredy: On it

She gets working on removing my body link and i feel surging pain in my legs and chest.