Night of Red Moon part 3

Part 3 of the Red moon arc is here!!!! Tell me what you think! I read all the comments and consider different ideas as well to put in so don't hesitate! I was also listening to History Maker (YURI!!!ON ICE OPENING!) the 10 hour loop. And 'is he gay or european Yuri on ice version' 

Look at that pretty moon~~~Its the infinite tsukuyomi moon from Naruto if you were wondering. I couldn't think of anything else so i decided on that.

========================================

Y/n's POV

"Im almost 100% sure that 2 days have past" I told myself as I fidgeted with my cuffs. It had been very long and occasionally, my kidnapper came by sometimes to see how I was. He never said his name though. I heard the door unlock once again and I looked up. He had a chain.

"I'm moving you to a more comfortable room, my dear." He said with a smile as He clipped his chain to my wrists without hurting me and helped me up. He is like a gentleman, when you remove the kidnapping and the chains part. I walked behind him and we walked through the corridor for a few minutes. I had noticed a few important details i'd need to hold in the future.

We stopped in a room with a skylight directy above. "You'll be staying here for the next day, my queen. Soon enough, I will let you leave, but until that moon passes, I can't let you leave. It's too risky." He sad sincerely. "Why is it risky?" I asked him curiously. "if I told you, you wouldn't understand." He said so i urged him to tell me.

"Well, when the Grand Magic games passed, something altered the future and it caused the Red Moon festival to be brought 2 years closer." He explained. "Because of this, the outside of the village will be destroyed. You are safe here." He said as he passed his hand on a strand of my H/c hair.

I couldn't hep but feel bad, because I got transported back to the GMG and I was most likely the cause of this. "Very well." He clipped the chain to the middle of the room where I could see the pretty sky with very little clouds.

Back with the other!!!!A lil earlier that day~~~

"So you think he kidnapped her? We would've known. You would've smelled him as well." Yukino asked surprised. They were currently in the library trying to find the location on a certain temple. "Smoke basically destroys any specific smell. Not to mention also destroys your sense of smell."Sting said and Rogue agreed. "Guys! I found something!"Minerva exclaimed. "It's in a village called Thunderblade." She said. "That village is not even in this country."Rufus reminded them and he sighed.

"I can use my magic to transport me, but I can only bring 2 people.Sting, Yukino, you're coming with me." Minerva tells them. "If everything goes according to plan, we should be back before the moon goes up."She states. "I CAN'T GO! What i it goes wrong? We need to have Rogue there. Leave me here." Yukino argues back. "Ugh. Fine! Rogue, you're in. Get over here. We gotta go." And with that they left.

They teleported outside of the town and noticed that it was already dark. Pitch dark. "We have to hurry up. Lets go!" They all ran into the town towards the temple unknowing of the dangers ahead.

With our unknown friend *Cough*

"That should do it. If anyone tries to enter, that dragon slayer won't be able."The man said finishing the rune on the outside of the temple. "It will be perfect M'lord. You shall have that end at last" A servant said with a smile on his face. "Well, you both are about 400 years old each." He finished. 

"Go and prepare my soon to be wife. The ceremony will take place tonight." He said and the servant dashed off to get the necessery objects. "It will be soon my dear." He picked up a large book and left to go take care of an important chore.

A blow suddenly went off in the town and everything shook. "What the fuck?!?!" He screamed and made his way to the window and saw one thing.  Multiple explosions were going off in the city. They were headed towards the temple. 

"M-M'lord! Wizards are coming this way! We must proceed to the ceremony now!" The servant panicked as he told the man.

"Alright. Gather all the available magic users. We're doing the ceremony now!" He screamed and ran towards the main hall.

With you~~~

You were gazing at the sky when the moon suddenly turned red. Then you heard an explosion. But your eyes were stuck looking at the moon. The room began to glow in different colours making a swirl pattern on the floor.  

"LET HER GO!!!" You heard a familiar scream just outside the door.

===========================================

So here is part 3 guys! Hope you enjoyed it. I know I enjoyed writing it.