O.E

Did the bikini battle happen before or after Yukino lost???? eh whatever lets just pretend it came after Yukino lost.....njoy this chapter!!!!

=========================================

Y/N's POV

We were in the Sabertooth stands and i was leaning agaisnt Rogue because i was starting to fall asleep in the arena and i look aside and see Lucy looking at me. She mouthed ''Im sorry''. i mouth back ''Its fine''. This has got to be better then yesterday's matches.

Chapati: Weeeelcome folks to the 4th day of the Grand Magic games!!! We're starting off with a final match of Blue Pegasus's Jenny vs Fairy tail's team B Mirajane!!

My ears perk up to the name Mirajane. They both go down to the arena. i look at the guys for a few seconds noticing their faces turned really red really fast. i looked down into the arena to see them having a bikini battle. All of a sudden, Lamia scale's Sherry and chelia go down. and a bunch of other females of other guilds too.

i look over at Fairy tail to see bikinis falling from the top of the stand...mavis, is this ur doing???

then i see them go down too. Oh what the hell.. Im going down there too. I change real quick like a lighting flash and i get ready to jump down but Rogue holds my arm back.

Rogue: what are u doing?

Y/N: joining into the fun.

Sting: just let her! more the better.

Sting was very into the ''battle'' that was going on.

Y/N: thanks!

i jumped down and posed with he other girls.

Yajima: and it seems Sabertooth's Y/N has joined into the fun as well.

I look up the stand to see Rogue watching me very closely. Sting too but he also had a tissue. Poor sting. to much sexyness down here for him!!!

Chapati: Swimsuits with kneehigh socks!

all the girls change into the new theme. Its covers alot more but it seems a lot more embarrassing. Rogue seems to be having the same problem as Sting now. Poor Teenage boys.... 

Chapati: Bondage gear!

O.o........What...

I look at myself and im in bondage gear holding a whip....

i look into the audience who are mostly all looking at me....

Yajima: wow... i think sorcerer weekly might want Y/N to pose for them because everyone in the stands are looking at her...

i blush a little... okay alot. i get into a sexy pose with my whip. I can't believe im doing this.

Y/N: Bad boys need to be punished!!!!

And with that little stunt, most of the guys from Fairy tail and Sabertooth pass out from blood lost... Suddenly i see my name pop up in the top beside Mira's and Jenny's and theres points.

Chapati: we have decided to add Y/N into the match as our very first 3 person match. The scores are currently 14-13-09 with Mira in the lead and Y/N following up in 3rd place very quickly. Now Swimsuits with Glasses.

i can't belive i got myself into a battle....And this kind too.

Mira: Wow Y/N! ur a natural!

Jenny: but im not loosing this match...

* a few poses later!*

Chapati: were tied 17-17-16. Y/N has surpassed Jenny and is tied with Mirajane. Next pose is Wedding...