battle royale

so i've been calling this homework and i've been on the computer every day of the week for about 3-5 hours everytime. My parents think my teacher gives too much homework.....heheheh. Well this chapter revolves around the last battle of the games... the Battle Royale. i'll be honest that was my favorite part of that arc and im not going to make it like how it happened. Well, u probably want to read so Enjoy this chapter!

============================

It was the day of the Battle royale. Im gonna try to win. Not just for myself but for Rogue's sake. He and Sting had one scary night yesterday. I'm also helping Sting win by getting Lector back. I've got a trick up my sleeve. Faiy tail is going to be pretty hard to beat though.Knowing Mavis as the Fairy tactician, they've got a plan with almost no chance of fail...Why?!?!? But im gonna change my thinking this game so that Mavis can't pinpoint where i'll be so that way i can't counter attack Mavis's calculations. She's not the only genius in Fairy tail.

So all the guilds are in Crocus for the battle. we are using the whole city as our battle ground. Im thinking of following Rogue silently without the lacrimas seeing me so i can silently kick Gajeel's butt but that may be too obvious.

*Mavis's POV last night*

We met up at the bar to decide our action plan. So tomorrow, we have Gajeel, Gray, Erza, Juvia and Laxus. I'll have to be extremely precise with my calculations if we want to win. 2 dragon slayers, 1 memory make user, 1 god slayer Lightning type and 1 who uses generating magic and that can copy ones magic very unpredictable.( Reader-chan! thats u)!! I'll be fine with my calculations if i can choose where Y/N will most likely go. 

She prefers higher up places but might follow that Shadow dragon slayer but likes to a rough challenge like trying to win against Erza and has won multiple time (whoot whoot reader chan is strong). She could literally go anywhere. I calculated everything else but that one factor im missing is determining everything else.

*back to the actual day and ur POV*

I suddenly hear the bell go off signaling he guild to start. Fairy tail doesnt move an inch though. I see what Mavis is doing... I copy Rogues and Sting's magic allowing me to move around in the light without detection unlike Rogue's magic which u see as a moving shadow. I stay around the area where Blue Pegasus is and knock out Ichiya's little creeps

Commentator 1: And Y/N knocks out 3 Blue pegasus members with one quick blow giving Sabertooth 3 extra points. Along with Lamia scale whipping out 2 quatro puppy members giving them 6 points for knocking their leader out and 1 other person.

Commentator 2: we can't really find Sting though. We haven't spotted him anywhere yet. And Fairy tail has finally moved out of its spot.

Y/N: ahhh...And i know exactly who Juvia is going up against so i'll go mess up with Mavis's calculations.

I hurry up to go knock out chelia not knowing where Lyon was. 

*in the Fairy tail stands 3rd POV*

Mavis was starting to panic because of what Y/N was doing. it was messing with all her calculations. 

Mavis: Juvia was supposed to go up against chelia! not Y/N!

Makarov: Calm down.

Freed: so the first's calculations were off.

Bixlow and Evergreen: shhhhh!!!

Freed looks over to Mavis.

Mavis: my calculations....were....Off.....

Lisanna: good going Freed....

*back to ur POV in the game*

I hid back into the my little shaded area waiting for Juvia to arrive. I should've recorded her reaction. When Juvia finally arrived and saw Chelia on the ground unconscious, she freaked out thinking the first's calculations were off.