Saved By My past?!

Here is ur new chapter u guys have been waiting for!!!! YAY!!!!!I hope u enjoy and comment what u think! This idea was given to me from LucyScarlet9 and Crimsonredarrow I thank u so much and this isn't in the manga.Just saying.

==============================================

Y/n's POV

I woke up in a field of grass and a crackling fire beside me. I opened my eyes and saw a woman with scarlet hair. My initial thought was Erza but she looked lightly older. She had alot more scars and her outfit was different. Contrary to Erza, she wasn't wearing any armor. She was wearing less! My eyes went to her crest and i realized she was the enemy.

Like Mavis had showed me, i switched my crest. I have 3 crests i could switch from: Saber, Fairy and Spriggan. I only recently realized this so i switched to the alvarez crest.

I examined her face a bit longer to realized that i had met her in the past. While being in Alvarez, Dimaria had introduced me to her but we didn't chat very much...

I was pulled from my dream when she suddenly spoke."Miss 13th Spriggan, i see ur awake."She said softly to me. "Yeah. Thank u for saving me back there, Lady Eileen?" She nodded and smiled softly. "Im glad u remember me. I've wondered for a while..." She started pondering on her question "why ur magic power level is so similar to mine and Sir August"

My eyes grew wide at her statement. Comparing me to Lady Eileen and August is crazy."My magic isn't that high. ur just flattering me aren't u?" Her expression went from happy to the complete opposite. "I do not waste time flattering people. Accept ur power. It is the will of ur brother. To be honest, i'd much rather see u, his older sister, on the throne then him. U look like ur the loyal type. Just don't tell him."

My eyes widened even more when she said my brother. "How did u-" She cut me off with a smile. "I have a family member of my own here and i know how to recognize other families as well" Not only was she intelligent but she was caring as well. She knew how to cheer someone up immediately without even knowing it.

"Umm where am I? Id like to get back to the battle with my friends."She looked at me in confusion "but ur guild has been defeated already. Ur a part of Sabertooth aren't u?"

I nodded but i got up anyways."Im gonna go save him. and his friends." She passed me a map and she waved me off as i got my demon wings out and blasted to the sky. I was in Bosco, which made no sense because I was in hargeon before but whatever.

I flew as fats as i could and i saw the army of Zeref. With the crosses which carried my friends. With my copied magic ability i may or may not have borrowed from Jacob... I turned invisible as i slowly untied Rogue's ropes. I checked his pulse and it was really low. I whispered to him "Don't worry. Im getting u and Sabertooth away from here as fast as possible."

He slightly moved and the guy carrying the cross yanked on a rope and he grunted."Looks like emo here is still moving!" I heard the comment and i generated a canon ball right on top of his head. As i finished undoing the ropes, it fell on his head as i carried Rogue away.

The invisibility wore off and a bunch of guys fired stuff at me. I tried my best to get out of the way but i got hit by some weird magic on my wing. I looked up to see a magic beam coming straight down for me. "This better not be from freaking Edolas again!!" I saw Rogue was back on he cross and i disappeared.

*Hour timeskip*

Next thing i knew, I was back at the GMG arena from when i was at Fairy Tail."Dont tell me...." I looked beside me and I was slightly smaller. I looked up at the screen and it said X791 GMG games day 1. "Our next match is The twin dragons vs Natsu Dragneel and Y/N L/N! An exciting match to begin with."