Night of Red Moon 4/4

The continuing of the mini arc is here! SO here is part 4 guys! Im so hyped for the Fairy Tail Dragon Cry movie to come out soon! I posted the trailer up there and I found it in subs too! Apparently, it comes out in May so this is pretty soon!

=========================================

Recap:

You were gazing at the sky when the moon suddenly turned red. Then you heard an explosion. But your eyes were stuck looking at the moon. The room began to glow in different colours making a swirl pattern on the floor.

"LET HER GO!!!" You heard a familiar scream just outside the door.

 End of recap-----------------------

 "Y/n! Let's go!" The male voice said waving at me to follow him. "I can't Sting! I can't move! You need to get away from here!" I screamed at hIm.

"Are you alone?" I asked him "Minerva and Rogue came along as well. Ill go get Rogue!" He turns to get away but a chain launches towards him, wrapping his arms and back tightly together.

"If I can't, then I'll ruin one other being's life right now." My kidnapper said throwing Sting into the glowing circle. But he landed and was unconscious. "Oh thats no good. He needs to be awake." He said while rattling the chain from outside the circle, trying to wake him up. Thats when an explosion went off.

"Leave. Them. Alone!" A dark voice said before appearing behind the destroyed doorway. "ROGUE!" I exclaimed happily.

He tried to run towards me but something stopped him. More specifically, a rune barrier. I deadpanned. 'Thats what he did earlier...' I thought.

Suddenly a large beam surrounded me and unconscious Sting going straight through the roof. 'Wtf?' That's when Sting woke up and looked at me. 

That's when Sting knew he fucked up really bad....

Minerva's POV

I walked towards the temple when I saw a giant beam appear. "well that can't be good" I said so I jogged towards the temple and when I arrived, something surprised me.

Rogue was speechless, Sting and Y/n were in the beam and it looked like they were hugging. I noticed a guy in the corner grinning away. I ran towards him and started punching him senseless.

That's when the two blacked out and I dealt one last punch to the man.

"Why didn't you go in there?" I asked Rogue while sitting beside him. "there was a rune and it was too late anyways. " He said running his hair through his hair.

"Well, all you need to do is beat Fate up in the face and you can get her back. We'll all help.plus, if that idiot natsu did that, you should be more than capable." I told him 'plus you guys are our favourite ship' I added in my mind.

(Ouch so much hate)

"You really have gone soft. Who could've guessed" he told me with a chuckle. "Yeah well don't expect it to last though. i could easily revert back to the way I was in the past" I told him as I got up to go pick up the two laying down. I stopped in my tracks when I noticed something odd.

"I-Is she glowing?!" I stuttered, completely oblivious to what was happening. "What the fuck?!" Rogue said looking at her. "I'l take her to Fairy tail. they probably have an idea of whats going on." I told him while disappearing into my spacial magic.

Rogue's POV

I watched them disappear, leaving Sting and me. I picked him up onto my back and started to walk out of the church. "Looks, like its the *gag* train ride for us. *inner self pukes" I left.

Back to Minerva~~~~

I came out of my magic in the Fairy Tail guild right infront of Mirajane. For some reason, it was completely empty. "Oh! Hi Minerva. What a nice day to drop by. What can I help you with?" She said sweetly and I showed her Y/n. She saw her and her eyes widened. " How did this happened?!"She screamed in my face.

"umm....No idea actually." I told her, not actually sure if I should tell her. "We can't stop the process now. She is slowly disappearing. That the glowing. We can't stop it." She siad slowly and sounded sad about it. "What do you mean, she's disappearing?" I asked her suspiciously. 

"Well...It happened in the past to my sister but somehow, we got her back."She said while taking note of the booze they still had. "Hmm. ok. Well, I'll just leave her here with y-"I turned around and a few partical of the glow had dispersed into the air right infront of me. Then I heard Mirajane burst into tears.

With you~~~~~(FINALLY!!!)

Everything was dark. You were just floating in eternal darkness. You could hear voices around you, but couldn't understand who it was though. It was too faint. A star appeared, and seemed to get bigger. Confusion set in as you attempted to go towards it. "Wait.....Its not getting bigger....It's coming towards me!" You said, freaking out.

'oh....So this is death...You don't walk into the light. The light runs into you..."You thought, chuckling to yourself. You were pulled out of your thoughts as 2 images appeared in front of you. They were similar in  many ways. the picture to the right was during the nighttime. Mirajane and Minerva were crying. Some glowing particles were dispersing around them but they were fading away.

The one to the left showed an infirmary room. You were currently lying in it and the room was filled with people you knew, and some you didn't. You noticed a machine that was hooked up with a calendar beside it. Many weeks had been X'ed off.

You looked up at the star, which now looked like 5 distinct objects. You squinted your eyes and noticed that they looked like large birds. 'Birds, wouldn't be that big...'you thought but then it hit you. It was 5 dragons. Large glowing dragons. 

They landed a few meters away and took human forms. I couldn't recognise any of them.I couldn't even tell who was male or female. "Who are you people?" You asked them. The center one stepped up and pointed to the images. "We are under no circumstances to reveal our names. We are here to show you something."

======================================================

And im done!!!!!!Theres the last chapter of this arc. Anyone excited for the next chapter??? I was so excited to write this one. Im gonna work super hard to make the next one even better!