Fairy tail is back...With more trouble

So ill be continuing this book with the manga Arc of Alvarez so yeah!

===================================

Y/N's POv

2 days ago, at the council meeting, u know, full of saints, i saw Levy get the papers signed and Fairy tail became a new guild again, with Erza as the new master. Makarov had also come back. but he didnt know i had become a saint. I was his superior now. I was headed to Magnolia by  flight, with my demon wings. I landed right in front of the door and overheard Makarov talking about the Spriggan 12.

I opened the door and everyone were still looking at him explain. He then got to Dimaria. I heard Erza say she isn't a wizard but she was wrong."So she isn't a wizard?". "Wrong!"everyone looked at me in my magnificent saint cape."Dimaria is a wizard. An incredibly powerful one. Everyone she has gone against, have either been defeated or died, I spent a whole month with this girl." 

Everyone was confused."There's one more thing. There aren't 12 Spriggans, There are 13. The 13th just like the Zodiac gates, is a secret one.". "Well who is it?". I lifted my shirt just enough to show my Spriggan Emblem."Me. I'm the secret 13th."Everyone got into fighting position but i reassured them."I am not your enemy. I can be your pawn."

Everyone hesitated but relaxed after. I sat down and listened on. "I'm also Gramp's superior now. I'm the 6th Wizard saint." Everyone's jaws dropped."But do go on with what u were saying. I'm just visiting."So he went on.

"The strongest of the ten wizard saints, God Serena. I guess you'd call him someone deplorable but..His strength is something not to be taken lightly. Trust me on this." When he said that, i understood why now."Believe it or not, i was supposed to be the 1st but it would be perceived as suspicious" Everyone's jaws dropped again. Including Makarov's. I chuckle.

Everyone starting talking about how its bad that he betrayed us. He than went on to Magic king August."Magic King August, he's... He's on a different level, His magic is nothing like the other Spriggan 12. Rumor has it, that he can control magic of every element, even the ancient ones. And if compares to Zeref in terms of the types, Its probably even more than Zeref himself." 

We heard multiple gulps in the room. But the last 3 he didn't know anything on, and i didn't know either."If we do go to war, the smart idea would be to send Y/N against August, Dimaria or God Serena.". I nodded in agreement since i can copy magics. I've had a taste against Dimaria but never August or God Serena.

"God Serena or Dimaria would be best. It takes to much time to copy magics and against August, I'd most likely be killed.My wings would save me, but if he used sky magic as well, same result."I then heard a voice in the background."We'll start planning then. Please listen Everyone." I look behind and see Mavis Vermillion.

"How can u still see her?" I shrug my shoulders in show that i dont even know."Its because deep down, her Fairy tail mark is still there. Its just hidden."She moves her hand in a complicated pattern and my Sabertooth mark changes into the fairy tail one than back to Sabertooth mark."Technically she's in both guilds. Her mark was never erased but back on topic" Her face than turned to the one of the Fairy Tactician.

"We need everyone in the guild for this.".Natsu than spoke up."We are at a disadvantage at this point.The enemies we're about to face are nothing like those we've faced before.". Mavis than protested,"But what we have is the courage and our bonds to pull us through! Lets show them what this guild is made of!!! The whole guild erupted in cheers. 

It was soon around midnight and i was drinking a whole lot H/B*hot beverage* to keep me awake. I was thinking up strategies, and watching the super-Radar Warren created. I soon received a telepathic message that wasnt from the guild.