ending of the beginning

This chapter revolves around The past memories that u had and mostly ur relationship with Rogue from a few years ago. ENJOY!!!!! This whole chapter is gonna be like a flashback so its the big moment u regain most of ur memories.

==================================

*about a month or 2 before u joined Fairy tail and lost ur memory FLASHBACK STARTS*

2rd POV

U grew up in the small town of Shirotsume, home to 30,000 people. U grew up here with ur family ever since u were born. Rogue also lived here ever since Skiadrum left and he had saved u from some kidnappers. Your parents let him live with ur family because he didnt have any. Everyday, u would go play hide and seek in the forest with him because u lived on the south eastern outskirts of town. 

u could see Mt.Hakobe in the far distance so all u needed to do to get home is go the opposite direction and u'd be home. U'd be outside till the middle of the night and sometimes u would camp outside with Rogue because u had nothing better to do that day. U decided a day in november would be perfect.

Y/N 's pov

I grabbed a tiny tent for me and rogue to go on a camping trip again into our backyard forest.

Rogue: this is like the 4th time in one month and its starting to get cold now.

Y/N: nonsense! we can just make a mini fire if we get cold and we could cuddle a bit!

Rogue started blushing a bit but he agreed.

Y/N: and plus i decided now because its getting boring here and u also look bored so lets go!

We both left east in the direction of Mt.Hakobe so we would easily be able tog et home if anything happened. The sun was starting to set so i told mom that we were going camping and she let us because we always came back without a scratch or anything. About 1 hour of walking we were getting tired. i brought a few matches because i barely knew any magic and it was regenerating magic so i couldnt really make a fire appear. I needed to learn of bit of it before i could learn it. 

Rogue: is this far enough? My feet are tired.

Y/N: this looks far enough.

I look up at Mt.Hakobe to see some strange lights moving around the top of the mountain.

Rogue: they are northern lights. They appear at night when its cold. I heard from someone in the village that they hold magic.

Y/N: what kind of magic?

Rogue: Any kind u can think of.

Y/N: lets go see it! maybe we can touch them.

Rogue: are u crazy?!?! theres a bunch of vulcans up there and it's way to cold up there. im cold right here.

Y/N: fine... Lets just roast the marshmallows now!

i take out a bag of marshmallows and give a stick to Rogue and keep one for myself. We roast marshmallows for about an hour and we go to bed. 

*about 3 hours into the night*

I was dreaming of candy when i was pulled from my slumber by some sound in the bushes. I went outside to see a bunny trapped in the wood we used in the fire. I let the bunny go and he hops away. I see a shooting star and i make a wish. I know exactly what it will be.

Y/N: i wish i can go on a big adventure and meet new people...

i see the shooting star land near the bottom of Mt.Hakobe and i silently the camp ground to go find it. i make sure to leave a note and not wake up Rogue. It takes me about an hour to walk all the way over to where it landed. I suddenly see flames everywhere on the snow and trees but it wont get near the camp. it's not big enough. I see something something small and glittery flying around and it goes over to a fallen tree. I see more little glittery things stuck under the tree. I break off the smaller branches and lift it up setting them free. A small glittery thing appears infront of me and transforms into a small 7 year old girl.