decision

Im back with another update guys! Thank you all so much for that 1K followers!It means alot to me that people appreciate my writing *cue the tears*I want to give all of you a hug!!!!!

I was wondering if I should do a face reveal for this amazing occasion? I'm not super comfortable to do that cuz of my self-confidence and shit but I can!

=========================================

Y/n's POv

"We are here to show you something." One of them said "Show me what exactly? And where am I exactly?" I questioned back confused. One of them stepped up and answered my question "You could say this is where you go before the afterlife. You are between dead and alive"

I lowered my head in shame as I thought of how the hell I died. "Many people end up here but are brought back to life. While you are here, minutes in your time are days here. So if you spent 10 days here, barely 5 minutes would be spent in your time. Now back to the important matter" 

They all turned back into dragon and invited me on their backs. "We're going to visit both of your worlds in spirit form." The dragon beneath me said and I nodded.

We were all enveloped into a bright light and I realised it was the world that I was originally in. But what I did specially notice was the worried looks everyone had. "what the hell happened!?" I asked to the dragon who was now super tiny and sitting on my shoulder.

"You, or technically speaking, your body has been in a coma for a whole year and a half now, in human years. Someone used soul magic and some stuff happened." it said. "Why aren't you giving me more details. You're so vague." You told him, witha frown. 

"Its better than the others. They would give you too many details."The dragon muttered under his breath. Then the light covered us once again and we found ourselves in the Fairy Tail guild hall once again. Except is was where I had just left from. It was only Minerva and Mirajane.

"and here?" You asked, expecting a very vague answer which is exactly what you got. "The Red moon did this to you. Then again, it was some stuff that happened right before that made you like this." It gave you more details and then you were brought back to the blank black area with the dragons all together. Make a choice. What world you want to remain in?" The white one asked. You assumed it was a girl by the voice but you couldn't be to sure.

"You have 5 seconds to choose by the way." The gray one added. "What the hell??!!" The dragon made a clock appear and u had 3 seconds left "The first one!" You screamed.

The first dragon's POV

"The first one!" the girl screamed. She was enveloped in a screen of smoke and an explosion happened where she was standing. " Was that supposed to happen?" Shiro asked and I simply answered back "I think"

=======================================================

Im sorry its so short!!!! But hey, at least its done!!!! Ill get started on the next right now but im off to music class now. BYEEEE