Great to be back/beach part 1

So after that special lemon in the last chapter, i'll probably make more. Though the last one i just thought it would go good with it. Well i hope u enjoy the next chapter!

Half of the chapter is an OVA from before they disband

============================================================

Y/N's POV

I woke up beside Rogue wondering what happened. It suddenly clicks in my head about the hot tub and the rest...

I get out of bed and get dressed, still feeling the pain in my lower regions. Rogue really made a number on me yesterday night.. After getting dressed, i make a good breakfast big enough to feed the 3 of us. I decided to make Bacon & eggs with pancakes for us 3. *Im sorry if ur vegetarian*

Soon after it started cooking, i heard the bedroom door open and outcame Rogue in shorts."Sleep well?". he looks so tired i kinda think its cute."*Yawn* yep.U?"."Yeah i slept just fine. Ur lucky i made a big breafast for u and Frosch.". After i mentioned breakfast, his sleepy expression changed into an excited one."Typical dragon slayer. Gets excited for food". He give me the DUH face and says "Food is amazing. U dont mess with it. Especially a dragon slayer's"

After a few minutes, Frosch joined us, we ate together and left for the guild. It was silent on the way there. Not an awkward silence but a comfortable one.

We reach the guild and i get tackled by Yukino and Sting again. "When will u guys stop tackling me!?" They both get off me. "Sorry. Force of habit.."."Its ok Yukino. I  wanted to talk to u about this." I take out the scrapbook from my bag and we go into a corner to chat.

I show her THAT page with the pictures. she looks at the first one and turns red."so do u know who took the picture in the shower room?". she looks at the one of the the waterpark incident and blank stares me. "When did this happen?". "Oh uh that happened the night i think 2 or 3 nights after u got kicked out...heheh. Sorry" She looks at another one and turns an even darker shade of red."who took the one of u and Rogue sleeping together?"I start turning red. "I dont know. I was gonna ask u that."

she starts smiling like crazy and wiggles her eyebrows."So did u like last night?"I feel all the heat going up to my face and i feel like its about to explode."U took them??!?!?!"She takes out a camera and gives it to me."U can break it if u want. I find taking those pics weird." I open the camera and see more pictures.But thank god it was after we had fallen asleep.."Why were u even there?".She shrugged her shoulders." I honestly dont know. But we did hear about the STINGYU and STINGUE stuff though."

I mentally facepalm a million times. but instead of a hand. Its a truck. A very heavy truck going full speed."U heard everything didn't u..." She nods quickly."Every cuss, moan and scream". I want to go die in a hole now.."Can u call Pisces for me for a minute?". "Why?" "Have him kill me please." She hears me say that and puts her key back into her pocket.

the rest of the chapter is an OVA, before they disbanded

*Ring Ring*

I hear my lacrima ring in my pocket. Yes. A mini lacrima:) it costs a fortune. I answer it and see that its

.....

.....

.....

.....

....

.....

.....

.....

Laxus. Its Laxus and the Thunder Legion; Freed, Evergreen and Bixlow.

Me: Yes...

Evergreen: We heard u were back from a trip and we want u to come to the beach with us in Hargeon.