questions

so im sorry it took so long to update but it was the lemon i was working on. Let me just tell u it was difficult to write and im hoping ill be better to write it later on so i hope i can make up for it in the next chapters. Thanks.Enjoy!!!

=============================================

Y/N's POV

After me and Rogue's "busy" night, we decided to go to the guild because we were bored. Though that might have ben a bad idea. I open the guild doors and see Sting turn around to look at me with a huge grin. Sting and Yukino get closer to me and I get uncomfortable.

Yukino: What were u 2 doing last night? We dropped by yesterday night and u 2 never answered the door.....

Rogue: she was helping me with my...uhh...basement cleaning...

Sting: Ur apartment has a basement!?!?

Y/N: y-yeah...It was really dusty down there....

Sting: then why do u smell like Rogue so much???

So dense... Please get someone to send him to real school please...

Rogue: she fell on me...

Sting: yeah but she wouldnt smell that much like u. The scent would slowly disappear though...

Yukino walks around me with a suspicious look on her face.She stops when she is directly behind me.

Yukino: Whats this mark behind ur neck? Its looks really bad...

She pocks it and i squeal.

Yukino lifts an eyebrow and smiles.Crap she figured it out...

Yukino: did u fall on a rock?

Y/N: uh yeah.

Yukino: oh ok..Sting, theres nothing suspicious going on.Y3N, can i talk to u?

Sting buts in immediately after she says that and i have that annoyed face.

Sting: about what??? Is it about that???

Yukino: girl stuff u wouldnt want to hear about.

i whisper under my breath just a bit.

Y/N: stupid dragon slayer...

Sting and Rogue tun around to face me with some anger in their faces. Whoops! i forgot they have inhanced hearing.

Sting: which dragon slayer are u taking to?

Rufus and Orga come near me with drinks in their hands. They seemed curious with what i said.

Rufus: what did she say?

Sting: she said stupid dragon slayer in a really low voice and we heard her.

Rufus and Orga look at each other and start laughing.

Rufus: the answer is so obvious!!!!!!XD

Y/N: i've never seen them like that before.....its kinda freaky now that i see it...

Yukino: tell me about it.*pinches bridge of nose*

Me and Yukino leave when Sting keeps trying to figure it out. Rogue figured it out....Someone please send Sting to a real school!!!!! Dragons are not certified teachers! when me and Yukino reach her room she invites me to sit on her bed. She activates "gossip" mode.

Yukino: i know what u did last night so don't try to hide it from me.

Y/N: fine what did we do?

Yukino: u did that with him.

She emphasizes the word THAT to make it sound like the thing.

Y/N: ughhh. fine we did. Dont tell the guild please!