headquarters

so im gonna skip to near the tartaros arc. im just way to lazy to write all the arcs in between so yeah enjoy!

========================================

Y/n's POV

I've been here for a month already and not very much has happened. About a month ago, i woke up in a glass tube filled with a strange liquid and now im alot stronger. I was told that they had injected me with demon particles, the same thing that allows Mira to use Satan Soul. Minerva also arrived not to long ago and now she's also a demon like me now, but i have a curse power now. 

My new power lets me make anything i can think of into reality and with any effect i desire. Its a rare curse indeed. I mostly hang around Seilah because she likes to talk about stories she reads. I was hoping for someone to bust me out of this place but no one ever came. Tartaros also put an emblem on my stomach to show im a member now but i just covered my Sabertooth mark.

Our next mission starts in 2 days. Jackal left a while ago for the council and i pretend like i dont care for humanity but im  just waiting for the right time to take down these demons. Lamy is incredibly annoying always asking if i has a boyfriend, if he was hot and if there were any hot guys in my guild. Cananyone get anymore annoying? i dont think so. 

So today i left the guild hall to go check on Jackal a bit after he left. I arrived in the town where the council ERA is and i see Natsu fighting Jackal. Jackal loks pretty beat up and the town starts glowing. Ah shit! He's gonna blow up the damn place! He's worst than Natsu in destruction!

Natsu suddenly stops everything he's doing and sniffs the air.

Natsu: Guys, I can smell Y/N! Though its a bit stranger then her usual scent.

Oh crap! i gotta go as soon as i can! if they discover me now, im done for. Jackal better not say anything about me being a demon now.

Jackal: oh u know Y/N?

Natsu: what did u do to her?

i imagine a really big boat and make it crash onto them. I really hope that was enough of a hint of keeping quiet.

Jackal: we kidnap-

Another boat crashes onto him. Jesus, take a damn hint! Everytime he gets closer to telling them, i imagine something bigger and heavier but its no use.

Jackal: she's been demonized.

Natsu: u what!!!!

I jump down from the building and head towards them. Natsu turns around and stares at me in shock. Wendy and Lucy have the same expression.

Y/N: this is probably not what u expected. im not surprised at all actually.

Wendy: Y/N, what happened to u?

Y/N: When i was at that library, Seilah and Kyoka found me and brought me to Tartaros by knocking me out. I then woke up as a demonand i was alot stronger. So not much happened since then.

Natsu: Sabertooth is looking for u!

Y/N: looked. Never found me though. Maybe i'll go back after our operation is finished.

I turn around and leave Jackal therwe to deal with Natsu and the others. So Sabertooth has been looking for me... Im glad i wasnt forgotten. But have they been searching for Minerva as well? We'll see that after.

I head back to Tartaros to see Silver and Kyoka in the main hall back at the guild. 

Silver: do u know where the other demon gates are?