Surprise!!

This chapter will be a time skip to about 4 years later. So I hope you all enjoy!!! and sorry for the wait! 

For some reason, i like Russian names....So you'll probably see a few of them in there....

=============================================

(Sidenote from last chapter: The poof, was your soul being transferred back to your original body, so the first one before the time travel shit went down. You woke up and everyone informed you that your were in a coma of 6 months. But you were just glad to be back.)

3rd POV

It was 4 years later, and the Cheney family was still strong together. Kageka was now 5 years old and learning magic from her Aunt Yukino. She had been interested by celestial magic since she could walk and looked up to her, which you were very proud. She loved to run around and she loves to read as well. 

As for your SECOND child....Yet another girl. You had named her Natalya. She was 2 years old now and she looked like Rogue. Like a female version of him though. Long black hair that grew very fast, blood red eyes. She seemed to be the quiet type. 

Sting and Yukino got married 2 years ago...Took them long enough. Sting is now a responsible master and has a 1 and a half year old son named Nicola. You often found him hanging around Natalya which you found pretty cute but you warned Sting about. Yukino was pregnant with another child and she was happy about it, but it didn't compare to when she found out, it was 2 and not a single child.

Minerva had gotten together with Rufus while you were in a coma. They had gotten married before Sting and Yukino and had 1 child: Oleksandra. God knows where that name ever popped up but turns out, Minerva quite liked the name so she force poor Rufus into accepting that name. Though, the young girl had always loved your company and you loved her like your own.

There was one more person left. Poor Olga never found anyone. He just said "No one could ever handle me anyways!" Though, you could tell he wanted someone too.

Natsu and Lucy got together and had 2 kids. Erza and Jellal...Well let's just say he's still super awkward about his feelings and it cracks Erza up every time he acts awkward because they've been going out for the last 4 months. 

Levy and Gajeel had 5 kids. All males. No one knew if they wanted anymore because Levy was constantly pregnant and you didn't know how she took all that on... You had heard a rumor she was pregnant AGAIN, but you were gonna have to find out yourself later. The oldest to the youngest, their names were Katsuro (4 years old), Daiki (4 years old), Rin (3 years old), Mikael (2 years old) and finally Ivan (1 year old).

It was cute to find all the couples with their own kids and having loads of fun. Asuka was having loads of fun babysitting some of them and was making fast money. She'd probably be rich by the age of 18...

But none the less, you were happy with how everything turned out.

10 years later~~~~~~

You were at home, folding laundry as you watched Kageka dash out the door to go the guild. Natalya came down a few minutes later, wearing a dress.For the first time in 12 years. Without being forced into it. "And where do you think you're going, Natalya?" You asked her, lifting a curious eyebrow. "I can't tell you" She said  quietly. "I won't tell your father about you going on your first date" You told her with a smile. All she did was let shock appear on her face.

"How did you know?" she asked, still shocked. "It's Nicola right?" She nodded, knowing if she lied, she would be found out immediately. "Yeah..." She said looking away. "You two been stuck together since you were tiny little kids." You told her as you placed the clothes into a basket. "Have fun~" You told her as you pushed her out the door. 

Rogue finally came down. Everyone in the family were extremely late sleepers. You woke up around 10 and everyone wakes up 4 hours later no matter how much you urge them to get up earlier. Well, that is if you iterally drag them out of bed. 

We got ready and headed to the guild hall to meet up with everyone else. Fairy tail was coming for a visit to Sabertooth this afternoon. When we arrived, we saw the Redfox family, and it was really big. Turns out, Levy was pregnant again! With the 9th kid. And the 8th was finally a girl!

Jellal and Erza had 1 child. Though Jellal was still, sometimes awkward somehow!her name was Sachiko. That child, coincidentally, was the devil reincarnated of Fairy Tail. Took after her mother for the scaryness, has the magical power of her father.

You guys had decided to redo the party night, with all the weird contests and all but for the kids. It would go for welcoming the guests and accepting the Sabertooth kids into the guild, officially. The younger generation, so Natalya and everyone younger, would have to do this. Kageka had already gone through it. 

It all ended with fun and laughs and you thought with a smile 'Nothing could have gone better in your life'

=====================================================

And that was the very last chapter!!! I'm sorry for the super long wait!!!!! I hope this was okay as a last chapter!!